WoW

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's came out with a 15" coil for the mxt.dept over 3 and a half feet on a some what of a big target,just seen it to day, wonder when it came out. 249.00 bucks and you can own it. look out.

...................................................................................................liftloop................................

Twisted One

Apr 18, 2011
Redding, CA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the hobby and my MXT Pro is all stock. Is there some place I can read about this coil? Curious as to what it will do for me?

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's listed on the accessories page on the Whites web site. Unless you are into cache hunting or looking for deep, larger targets, it's not a good choice for your first extra coil. The 6X10, 5.3 and the 4X6 shooter offer more for general detecting with the smaller choices being preferred for coin shooting in trashy areas. The 9.5, 12' and the 10'DD are good choices for more depth and ground coverage over areas with little trash.
luvsdux

Twisted One

Apr 18, 2011
Redding, CA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, my area seems to be a lot of trash, but the kind I dig just in case, but a lot of hot rock in my area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread