Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Status of TreasureNet.com

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1465 times
    Treasure hunter & Jeff, I am trying Firefox, hope it works better. Frank
    What a difference, It even has spell check built in. It even tells me how many posts I have made in a thread. I got to admitt you guys were right.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crystal ball 2  700.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	663023
    Last edited by Frankn; Aug 11, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Sep 2007
    45 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It is great to be a member of TreasureNet. There are threats about large treasures, mostly in the West and other interesting subjects and great writers. I am from Connecticut and seeking information of bury treasures that you are no longer interesting is searching for in Connecticut. God bless you and I hope that all of you find at lease one big treasure. lovejoydc@att.net

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    994 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    Treasure hunter & Jeff, I am trying Firefox, hope it works better. Frank
    What a difference, It even has spell check built in. It even tells me how many posts I have made in a thread. I got to admitt you guys were right.
    ....Frankn....i solved my computer problems ...I went and got myself a.. I Mac Apple computer....about 3 weeks ago....... I wish i would have done it years ago...............
    Tnmountains likes this.
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Larson mo jo pro Flippin stick
    2992 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy View Post
    ....Frankn....i solved my computer problems ...I went and got myself a.. I Mac Apple computer....about 3 weeks ago....... I wish i would have done it years ago...............

Once you get a Mac you will never understand why in the world you had that other kind. I have several and one has been running 5 years never a hiccup and never shut down.
    Keppy and LinkHylian like this.

Charter Member
    us
    its never lost

Mar 2013
    mass
    fisher f75ltd, (had, deus xp,whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, and many more)
    746 times
    i just wanted to say thanks to all making this site what it is ive been detecting only for around 3 years or so and have seen a few md sites but bu far this is truley the most informant 1 with all the info its given me and whati know that im able to pass on to the new men and women welll its just great i recently lol today moved over to become a charter member myself as a way of tring to say thanks and to help out thanks guys best site on the internet

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsors