To Marc..........

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc,

You've done very well and you should be proud of what you've created here at Tnet. It was your insight and dedication that allowed Tnet to exist and to grow into the, "World's Largest Treasure Hunting Website". Just wanted to say, "GREAT JOB!" to you. :thumbsup: Tnet is here because of you, not in spite of you. You should be very proud of that. :headbang: :notworthy:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure Tnet put a couple o' gray hairs on Marc's head. Hat's off to Marc for a great accomplishment. Marc...dont be a stranger, hear?
I mean, surely you can post some killer beach bling from Aruba, or perhaps Seychelles? :icon_thumleft:

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto Marc, hope to see you around on the forum.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Marc
It has been my pleasure to be on the finest Detecting site on the net, and all because you had the insite to make this place great!!
Thanks gary G.A.P.metal

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Marc-

Thanks for all you've done with TNet!

It's exciting to start a new business (TNet) and then struggle with the growing pains over the years.

I think it's more rewarding to pass-on (sell) the business then it is to shut-it-down. If the new owners can keep TNet successful, you can log-on in the future and smile!

AZBob

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc,

thanks for the incite,and the intellect to get the greatest forum up and running,my hat is off to you Marc....like they say don't be a stranger and post once and a why all.

...................................................................................................liftloop.................................

Buff4

Feb 14, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21 - W/Stealth 8 - Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Marc for this wonderfull site, it is truely the best! Good luck in your future.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc, I should have known.. Here all this time I been Chasin Jeff of Pa .. Riding him about my missing toolbox, And there you go.. Sell Treasure net, And ride off into the Sunset with my beloved toolbox... :dontknow:

Well, Other then that you have done something no other has done.. You made yourself the best Treasure hunting site in the world, And no one can take that from you.. Even though it has a new owner, You will always be the biological Daddy.. Job Well done my Friend.. :thumbsup:

Poorhunter78

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marc.... any idea where I can get a Minelab baseball hat?

GoldenEagle

Nov 2, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTAX 550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marc, I can only imagine the effort of Making a Historic and Legendary place for friends to meet and post their finds. Thank you So much and God Bless!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remember when i called you the boss in chat? :hello:

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc , You built the best treasure site in the world ............. Thank you for all those great years ........... Too bad it has become what it is today !!!!!!! Rest in peace t-net ....... It was great while it lasted . Sad to see a end to it . Things will never be the same ........................................

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc , You built the best treasure site in the world ............. Thank you for all those great years ........... Too bad it has become what it is today !!!!!!! Rest in peace t-net ....... It was great while it lasted . Sad to see a end to it . Things will never be the same ........................................

Yeah I have to agree , this is not what I paid for and signed up for . The main reasons I came here is now gone . But it is not our site that is for sure. Good luck everyone .

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
marc , you built the best treasure site in the world ............. Thank you for all those great years ........... Too bad it has become what it is today !!!!!!! Rest in peace t-net ....... It was great while it lasted . Sad to see a end to it . Things will never be the same ........................................

yeah i have to agree , this is not what i paid for and signed up for . The main reasons i came here is now gone . But it is not our site that is for sure. Good luck everyone .
amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armadillo66

Jan 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new format is very cool, I have been turning some friends on tot he site and the information I receive here has paid off

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Marc,
Hope u walked away with the "big bucks" from the sale of the forum.
You deserve every bit of it.
Take care.
Coinshooter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc, sorry to have seen you go my friend, just like we predicted, once you sold there would be major changes....

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Marc, sorry to have seen you go my friend, just like we predicted, once you sold there would be major changes....

This!

We all know that Marc was in it for the passion of treasure hunting and the love of the community.

(My first observation that hasn't changed yet...)

It seems to me that the new owners of the site now are just "in it for the money". Google ads EVERYWHERE and the format has changed to what EVERY other website is.

We liked Treasurenet for what it was. That is why we were all here. That is why the community is HUGE.

If we wanted the site like the other sites we would spend our time there, but we don't. We spend our time here because it was a simple quality community website.

/rant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread