I am going to request a treasure trove permit in the state of arizona .

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this time I have decided to obtain permits to take out twenty separate treasures.I am in contact with Arizona antiquities archaeologists and b.l.m. .I have to find out if its state or federal lands first.I know that many of you may be angry, that im a nut. The reason for filing is so treasurehunters can see how im being treated and if I am rewarded properly.
I am prepared with all my maps, documents and photos to prove my case and I should have no problems. I asked for help from some of you to help guide me and maybe now I can receive suggestions. And advise especially from someone who has gone through this negotiation on treasures. I am going to claim the finding of the peralta treasures, the santamaria treasures, the latin stone maps, stone crosses, the Guadalupe, the planchas de plata mine and the Estrella treasures site.wish me luck because this will show weather you can claim without worrying or know that I was jilted and find that you have to do what you have to do.

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit.

If I could offer you a piece of advise is to take your time and proceed with safety and caution in mind. Plan everything beforehand and have back up plans for when things change on the fly. Adventures as big as yours can get out of control if not carefully laid out.

Also don't plan on getting any validation beforehand from other treasure collectors. Most will offer disparaging remarks even to the most succinct and proven treasure locations. Your best bet in finding help is going to be from people who are treasure hunting for the thrill of it. People are typically skeptical and usually with good cause. At one point or another we have all heard a "treasures beyond belief" story which normally doesn't pan out.

Have fun and I hope to hear about your discoveries in the near future.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you midas touch, I appreciate your advice. I agree with you that have claimed a find and really didn't have the proof.I know it sounds unusual to have located so many treasures but im ready to prove my finds to the government.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to give you credit you think big.. Here I am looking for a few scattered coins :laughing7:

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello spartacus53,the objects people search for are what brings the excitement as to treasure hunting no matter what you find.this wasn't easy, it took research and hundreds of hikes and twenty-five years. The only reason I have located so many I that when I found something in the mountain I would see other markings that I remembered from memory.finding all the markings was great but then I had to break the codes to find the entrances, that was the hardest part.

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
Are you saying you have physicaly found these treasures? If so that puts you in a league all by yourself! Congrats! Now if thats the case why on Gods green earth would you involve the government in this?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
peralta, why are you putting in such requests of bureaucracy, when you haven't even found any such treasures? Or are you saying you HAVE found all these treasures?

Me thinks you've been up too late at night reading ghost-lore-legend stuff. And if you want to know the fastest way to make bureaucrats dream up ways to enact and clarify stuff against any real future cases of actual real treasures, it's to start occupying their time with having to answer a bunch of treasure-lore hunters, who haven't even actually found anything. In other words, save your legal actions to force bureaucrats to jump through for when you ACTUALLY find something. Lest you just give them reason to a) think TH'rs are a bunch of nuts who chase ghost stories and want sanctions that take all their time satisfying for things that never actually come to fruition, or b) that they need to enact laws to forbid or claim treasures that belong to the feds or state "just in case" (as your bothering them will simply bring to their mind this "pressing issue")

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello tom in cal, yes tom I have found the location of several treasures.as many know I received many different peoples advice on weather to take out and run or claim.a agreed to legally request the treasuretrove permit.don't worry about proving my treasure find to archiologist. Im prepared to prove that I found the location to over twenty treasures.I put my information because you all understand what i'm going to have to go through.I know that there are many non believers and that's o.k. some may say that I just want to feel important. Everything I did to locate these mines took blood, sweat and tears.I am proud of myself and know that at least a few people on this network are glad that someone broke treasure codes and we can prove to the world that treasure hunters in the past were not dreamers and did not search in vain.
I worked in law enforcement and retired due to back surgurys and heart attacks.I can not hike far anymore or do any digging but im glad that god allowed me to finish my mission.I won't bite answer anymore messages of harassments but I will help those that need my help.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
wait, are these "treasures" or "mines" now? :icon_scratch:

And if you mean "treasure" (as in, actual refined gold, actual coins, etc...) then is your definition of "found" that you've actually SEEN coins, and refined gold? Or is the definition of "found" that you have enough clues that if you *only* hiked out to such and such canyon, the box of gold coins is "certain" to be there? My hunch is, that you have not seen any refined gold or silver, no actual coins, treasure chests, etc... Right?

So as such, it's not a good idea to bug bureaucrats with "I'm pretty sure I know" type stuff. Because it's the fastest way to get a bunch of rules and clarifications against us. Please ONLY bother a bureaucrat, when you've actually found something ("found" being defined as actually SEEING gold and silver coins brimming out of pots or boxes, etc....)

I remember years ago, as a club president in my town, we got a letter in our P.O. Box from a guy in another state, asking us about a certain treasure he had "found" in our area (I guess the guy looked up a list of clubs listed by the FMDAC mailers, and found the club closest to the treasure). The guy was inquiring ahead, as he was thinking of coming out to our area, to go and dig it up. He wanted us to go to bat with him when he inquired of various property owners, county workers for dredge or salvage permits, and so forth. The particular "treasure" he was certain he had found, was one that is no secret to the local legend type stuff (and was in those old 1960's state-by-state ghost story type books): a safe that had gone missing from a china-town denizen in the 1880s. When the posse caught up with the bandits, they "hung them on the spot", and all such good-reading type ghost story stuff ::)

Anyhow, this out-of-state guy was sending us letters each month about his plans to come here and dig it up, and wanted out help with various local details with potential land-owners, potential heir's claim, public paperwork, and so forth. None of us in the club meeting could make heads or tails of how to answer the guy, except to write back and say "you're welcome to come visit out here", haha After awhile, one of the letters gave a little more info as to how he had "found" (in his mind "with certainty") the treasure: he was sitting in his arm-chair in another state map-dowsing! But no amount of talk with the fellow could convince him he hadn't "found" it, and that others should take this seriously ::)

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only treasure Peralta has seen was in his dreams. He thinks he has found the "locations" so therfore, the treasure MUST be there.

If you really believe you are about to find a treasure, involving the government is the fastest way to get nothing from all your work. Why haven't you gone the check the spot? You took pictures, so you were obviously there. Just go get it. Unless there is nothing there to get....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, here's my 2cents worth. Only go after one at a time. Only involve the government when it is on public land.

Attachments

• hand print_edited-2.jpg
    hand print_edited-2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • hand print_edited-2.jpg
    hand print_edited-2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,103

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
"Only involve the government when it is on public land."

And only after you actually "found" something. "Found" being defined as actually seeing an actual treasure.

But seriously, if someone actually saw a treasure, why not just pick it up, and take it home without telling ANYONE? :dontknow:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Some guys just want the recognition of all the hard work they have put in. Don't think Peralta is dumb enough to actually notify
the feds. He just wants someone to help him do the hard part. Should be plenty of young turks out there willing to actually dig
up loot. But the first spot better produce something tangible or he will find himself alone again.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello tom, jason and franklin my good friend.yes franklin im going to claim one at a time.right now im waiting to find jurisdiction, state or federal.
You have to get the permit first before you dig or they will arrest you, confiscate the treasure, vehicles, digging equipment and canconfiscate any materials related to treasure.
As far as locating the treasure sites I've been ready for months. My biggest problem is having a sufficient amount of money to stay at the dig site for as long as it takes.the second problem is I only have three partners to dig and two of them can't afford to miss too much work so I have to get alternate diggers who can stay through the dig and can afford to do it for shares. I will keep them for all the other mines as partners if they agree.
For the first sealed in mine I have to pick the easiest site.this mine is the main mine in the peralta stones.no hiking is needed and its visible by anyone diving or hiking.
The couple of people that asked to help dig please keep in touch with me.thank you all for taking the time to contact me.
I have five other sites that have the markings but I don't have the time to check for the entry points, they will have to wait.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Does anyone else see the slow disintegration of this? At the first post, he has "found" treasures. Quote:

"I am going to claim the finding of the ..... treasures ...."

But notice now he has not actually "found" anything. Here's the latest quote now:

"As far as locating the treasure sites I've been ready for months ...."

WAIT! are you still locatING the treasures? or have you locatED the treasures? ::) You need not look any further than actual quotes, to see that nothing has been found. And sure, maybe there's rules against back-hoes in national forests, but this does not mean "ergo, therefore there must be a treasure there" :icon_scratch:

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Tom - I have only one things to say...got pictures? I'm always a skeptic...but I'm also an optimist... :laughing9:

jglunt

Feb 15, 2005
On the big Muskegon River in W. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this will go against the grain for many of you but I would not involve the Government or anyone else unless it's absolutely necessary for recovery. If I have located a treasure, seen it physically and have the wherewithal and means to remove all or as much of the treasure as I could clandestinely...I would do so. It is then up to anyone else, including the Government, to figure out if It's been found, who found it and where is it now. Why would anyone in their right mind inform the Government and expect to be treated fairly...you've got to be kidding me and if you do finally get a share of it, you'll likely have spent double on attorneys and be too old to enjoy it.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello jglunt, actually my heart is towards taking them all out on my own but the problem is that the biggest mine is the easiest to take out.the mine is next to a jeep trail and would be visible by anyone diving by.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peralta,

I have no opinion one way or the other, that I would wish to give you.

HOWEVER - if you are talking about a mine - forget about a treasure trove permit, because you cannot get a treasure trove permit on a mine --- ever.

If it is on property that has been withdrawn - you also will never get a mining claim on it.

If it is NOT a mine, and it is on withdrawn land, then, you need the Treasure Trove Permit - but you won't get it until you physically show the powers that be EXACTLY where it is, physically. Then you will have to explain how you found it (if its buried) without breaking the law.

If it is mine on claimable land - you will need to file a claim, not a Treasure Trove permit. (the two are different things).

Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread