in the search ! HEMET, CA .

Homosap

Tenderfoot
Feb 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello dear colleagues, I'm from Europe . I'll live with our relatives , I have a lot of free time .
I will stay in USA half a year .
I'm in San Jacinto CA, .if someone is engaged in a beach looking coins and any kind of search , I ask you very much ::) , take me to your group , the cost of gasoline will be less! Residents of Hemet does not pass by the opportunity to give you company.
Sorry for the grammar, as I write in google translator is bad know English, thanks in advance, hopefully someone will understand me. Regards, Paul :hello:

MY EMEIL [email protected]

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Re: HELP ME . PLEASE !!!

Здравствуйте Павел,
Добро пожаловать в Чистый сокровищ.
Я желаю вам удачи на пляжах Калифорнии и будет приятно видеть ваши находки.
Дон .....
Hello Paul,
Welcome to Treasure Net.
I wish you good luck on the beaches of California and will enjoy seeing your finds.
Don.....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Re: I hope so! HEMET, CA .

Hemet is a long way from the beach. Unless you meant lake beaches? Get on the kinzli forum, which is CA specific. A good bunch of so. Ca guys there .

OP
OP
H

Homosap

Tenderfoot
Feb 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: I hope so! HEMET, CA .

=)

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Well if for some reason you can't get a membership for the kinzli forum in time for the "... few months", then another way to know who's local to your area, is to find out who the dealer is in your area. They would be able to tell you where and when the local club meets in that area. I believe there is a club somewhere near the Riverside area, which isn't far from Hemet.

Bear in mind that there are scores of different types of hunters. So when you say "artifacts", it'll depend on what type "artifacts" you want to angle for. Club members, of any club, might be as timid as folks who just casually hit innocuous sandoxes/totlots (clad, and/or jewelry potential), and all the way up to hard-core relic guys who do deep research into early sites, and aren't afraid to tromp through the desert all day for a single seated coin or token, etc... If you go to a club meeting, you tend to see at the show & tell portion who's finding what. From there, you can figure out the caliber of hunter-types.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread