Alabama hunting???

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Oak Park is right there in town isn't it? They haven't outlawed hunting there have they? Also a lot of folks swim in areas around Lake Martin. Schools are a good place if they haven't been fenced off. If memory serves me correctly, Lanear (sp) is oldest high school in the area.

OP
OP
fireman4youu

fireman4youu

Oct 11, 2006
Millbrook, AL
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up, might give a few of those a shot, been through some of the woods here and there alot of nails..and alot of round smaller shaped cynlinders,...ill keep the lake in mind, thanks again...Zach

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:D Welcome to TN! Looks like quite a place! Maybe you could check out these places? If you're AF, there's Maxwell AFB/ Gunter Lake Martin

Rec. Area in Dadeville. In Millbrook, there's Grandview Family YMCA & Conf. Center. 65 Acres, Jackson Island Park, Millbrook Municipal Park

5 Acres, & here's a number to call for Alabama State Parks (800) 252- 7275. See if you can Hunt those Places!

Good Luck! Joe :D

OP
OP
fireman4youu

fireman4youu

Oct 11, 2006
Millbrook, AL
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again, hunted a little on the base, there no too fond of it. however i have spent alot of time at the Millbrook parks.. there is alot of old Ammo about a foot under the park, live and spent..small cal. but i think i gonna head to the lake area, Tanks alot to all who gave the great ideas, ill be sure to post any great finds i come across.. thanks again, Zach

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread