French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show "Diggers".

I found this show really interesting on NATGEO or national geographic. I found it kind of informational in a since,but I knew the beeping(s) on their Metal Detector's was pretty far off for their swinging motion.
It gave me encouragement to start my business when I graduate collage because everything they found they said was worth something,like used shell casings were $1.00 a piece. I hope to have a crew of three,supposedly the two guys KingGeorge and the Ring King was it? Said they made about $1,000 in one metal detecting spot with just about everything they found. I also like how they said "Juice" was anything that was good,kind of made me laugh. I'm sure not too many people on here have seen it yet, since It just came out,but if you did you can comment about it.

Happy hunting ya'll!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The show "Diggers".

Maybe you should do a little looking around the forum first. There's already more than enough threads about this show.

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thought of that,lol. I didn't think many people would have caught it,but I suppose I was wrong.

Jason in Enid said:
Maybe you should do a little looking around the forum first. There's already more than enough threads about this show.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008

TreasureNet Forum (tm) > Our Community > My Favorites > TV Shows

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Worse yet, these guys are so dumb, I think that the Archies cast them to make us look like idiots.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008

Bum Luck said:
Worse yet, these guys are so dumb, I think that the Archies cast them to make us look like idiots.
An interesting thought you have there.

French Creek hunter said:
I found this show really interesting on NATGEO or national geographic. I found it kind of informational in a since,but I knew the beeping(s) on their Metal Detector's was pretty far off for their swinging motion.
It gave me encouragement to start my business when I graduate collage because everything they found they said was worth something,like used shell casings were $1.00 a piece. I hope to have a crew of three,supposedly the two guys KingGeorge and the Ring King was it? Said they made about $1,000 in one metal detecting spot with just about everything they found. I also like how they said "Juice" was anything that was good,kind of made me laugh. I'm sure not too many people on here have seen it yet, since It just came out,but if you did you can comment about it.

Happy hunting ya'll!

Let me know if you find a buyer for those shell casings as I stand to make several hundred dollars a year! ::)

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thought it was strange that those could be sold.. I guess someone is the world collects them...

Muddyhandz said:
French Creek hunter said:

Happy hunting ya'll!

Let me know if you find a buyer for those shell casings as I stand to make several hundred dollars a year! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions