Pretty bad luck with vendors lately.

LLanos

Feb 13, 2012
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Compass Liberty 100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had problems with an item a couple of weeks ago. It was broken. Had to ship it back to vendor. Was out shipping cost, cost of box, packing, etc.

I broke down this week and ordered a Lesche digging tool from a board sponser. I ordered serrations on the left side. It arrived today. The serrations are on the right side. I fired off an e-mail to the company and I was not very nice to them.

They just e-mailed me back. They apologized for any inconvenience and are shipping a correct Lesche. I am a little ashamed of the way I talked to them in my initial e-mail. I did apologize to them privately. The purpose of this post is to give credit to a standup company. New England Detectors.

justanotherbarber

Jan 30, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Vaquero, Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm glad you had the "Stuff" to admit to them you were in the wrong. I was in retail for a long time in my younger years and put up with a lot of peoples anger. Smoetimes things happen, especially in the mail order business.

When I got my Lesche, there was only the one digger :o I have had it for about ten years and it's an inch shorter than when I got it. lol. Says a lot for lesche quailty...OUTSTANDING.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread