Bagdad college shelby county ky

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to be "that guy" but do you really expect people here to do your research for you?? It took me 10 seconds to find information on the internet. If I lived down that way I would use the information I found and go detect it myself. C'mon man....get real.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup...gotta make your own bones in this hobby...do ALL you can do, chase every lead, read every scrap of writting about it, stay up late, get up early, outwork, outthink, outplan...
Then demonstrate some hard won knowledge about it, contribute a little first to this community, then you may command the respect of the hunters here. Someone may then add some to your already full cup.
You come here with your cup totally empty and your hand out. You sound like a nice young man, so we may take it easy on you this time.
Sorry for the black eye, but you asked for that one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread