spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently I have seen a rash of posts on many of the various forums here from many members who in some cases are asking for opinions, help and some even starting threads to talk about other members. You reply and in some cases they have a hissy fit :laughing7:

I'm just trying to figure out what about a public forum don't they understand :icon_scratch: I guess we should wait for a few comments before even offering an inkling of insight to their post, so we know how not to upset them :thumbsup:

With that in mind, don't even bother to leave your thoughts, or comments here, because it doesn't count :laughing9:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Recently I have seen a rash of posts on many of the various forums here from many members who in some cases are asking for opinions, help and some even starting threads to talk about other members. You reply and in some cases they have a hissy fit :laughing7:

I'm just trying to figure out what about a public forum don't they understand :icon_scratch: I guess we should wait for a few comments before even offering an inkling of insight to their post, so we know how not to upset them :thumbsup:

With that in mind, don't even bother to leave your thoughts, or comments here, because it doesn't count :laughing9:

Please don't be mad Spart. But I think that you think that it doesn't matter what I think! And that makes me mad! :argue: :laughing9:

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
"You reply and in some cases they have a hissy fit"

Expectations of the poster. If it is not what they expect, they may react wrong. Its a human thing..

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is even more fun is when several will gang up one one for their beliefs, displaying behavior like a shiver of sharks smelling blood in the water. :laughing7:

Don't forget, I'm taking names... and I know who you are, all of you :tongue3: :laughing9:

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
inquisition,inquisition..... :laughing9:

Attachments

• mel-brooks-history-of-the-world_l.jpg
    mel-brooks-history-of-the-world_l.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 254

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, people will never cease to amaze you at thier reactions to public interaction. And you are correct, non of this really matters anyway.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
A shiver of sharks????? Is that like a gaggle of geese or a pod of whales? Hmmmmmmmm ----- frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Oh shucks, that wasn't a nice thing to say. I recollect in the distant past being told that if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all. Dang, me and my mouth, foot and all.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BosnMate said:
A shiver of sharks?????

A shiver is a pod, school, gam, grind, herd, collage all the same.. I just like to be different :tongue3:

After reading your comment Bosnmate, I'm beginning to think I'm the only pc person on here :laughing7:

Jason, you don't know how much I *relish reading some of the comments I see. I guess I'm just one of those sharks swimming in circles :tongue3:

*relish - not the condiment either :laughing7:

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
BosnMate said:
A shiver of sharks?????

A shiver is a pod, school, gam, grind, herd, collage all the same.. I just like to be different :tongue3:

After reading your comment Bosnmate, I'm beginning to think I'm the only pc person on here :laughing7:

Jason, you don't know how much I *relish reading some of the comments I see. I guess I'm just one of those sharks swimming in circles :tongue3:

*relish - not the condiment either :laughing7:

Sure hard to be humble ain't it :coffee2:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen, yes it is, perhaps that's a problem for you.. Maybe you've increased your vocabulary too :tongue3: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread