Just wanted to advise you all of a show that was on T.V. aired 2011

psychic gold

Mar 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone:
I am new to this site, I do not dig for gold, but love going and looking for Quartz and stones.
Have found quite a few in the California desert. Anyway, a showed aired last night and I noted many
of you commeted on it last year. It was called Psychic's for find Gold or something like that. I watched
the re-run of it last night. It was like many of you said HORRIBLE! The people on the show must have
been on something and that Psychic was a joke. The remote viewer was also a real con artist.

I wanted to let all of you know I am a gifted born Psychic with a PHD in Metaphysical Science. Crystal Healer
and own my own business in southern california. These guys and women give us true ( a few) a bad name
and I wanted to let you know that.

After watching the show last night I wrote a letter to the director and told him/her how I felt. I hope this
does not tell you all that using a psychic ( you should not have to pay for real psychic's ) Just give them a
donation of source. is a bad thing. It is not and we all are not like the show aired.

I am sorry it was ever on T.V. Happy digging to you all. Remember you should not have to pay for a gift.
These people are praying on people wants. That is wrong in our universal text. I am a true lightworker and
am disgusted when people like that show up.

Good luck to all of you.
PS I knew about this site, and I did a remote viewing last night and there is no gold just dead bones and
buried wagons. The gold was moved to another part of California, maybe the desert area. Many joshua trees
still stand. If you are interested go out to the Indian Musumen out in the Mojave desert start there and you
will find something exciting.

nm :hello: :hello:

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was really bad.

I believe that some folks are gifted.... just dont think those guys are.

rocky raccoon

Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shazzam....what in the wide world of sports......

Attachments

• 3AndyGriffith07.jpg
    3AndyGriffith07.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 3AndyGriffith07.jpg
    3AndyGriffith07.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 342

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dead bones I can handle...but now live ones, thats a different story. :laughing7:

lazyike

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:tard: I did a viewing last night also....... I see more Rum in my future

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious, how long will that show last :dontknow:

And thanks for the hunting tip.. If you know of any good stuff in Central Jersey, feel free to send me a pm :thumbsup:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see more beer drinking in my future for tomorrow. Of course if you can see gold, then tell me where it's at and I'll split it with you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread