Well, this isnt a todays finds...but a question if you please!!!

Who or was that fella That had all that good luck on Folly Beach, SC, a few months back? See inside

• huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is this for?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
I don't have any idea who that was. But I would like to take the time to welcome you to the forum. If you do happen to come up with some great finds will be looking forward to seeing them if you post them.

Good luck,

Postalrevnant

BigMESA

Sep 21, 2006
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
From my understanding it is down past the washout and at the end of Folly heading towards Morris Island. I think you can find relics there too. I haven't been there before but I have a buddy who is a historian that has informed me of alot of things that happened there.

I'm from Summerville so if you want someone to go hunting with just give me a holler! I need a hunting bud ;D

OP
OP
D

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005
Yep! Thats it/him exactly! Man,that was fast. Thanks you so much Gypsy...I live on James Island, the next land over from Folly Beach and love to hunt, but it gets frustrating when you dont find anything but pennies from 200o and newer...At this rate I'll pay for my detector by 2096! Anyway, Its always good to have a mentor of sorts, someone to help you shorten the learning curve, so I thought I'd try and get in touch with this guy...
If anyone can tell me the easiest way to get in touch with that guys, I'm all ears!
Thanks again, JHW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread