Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2012
League City, Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! :hello:

I am new to the hobby, but I am very exited about going on some hunts!!
I just got myself my very first M.D (Garret Ace 250). The gentleman from
where I got my detector said I might want to try a park first. I did, but come to find
out I was not allowed to hunt there :( . So I was wondering if anyone knew
any good spots I could go. I live in the League City area, any info will be
much appreciated

Thanks!!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
League City, Montana? Welcome to THE NET, Tnet. Snow country? Check the bottom and top third of the well used hills that they sled down. Under large trees. Old home foundations. Your back yard. I can give you a HUNDRED places! Check with the city government. Make them show you the law.... direct you to its municiple code. Do not be intimidated. Ask them where you CAN hunt. We'll take it from there. I'll help you get "on track". (League City, TX maybe?)TTC

OP
OP
M

MontanaX3

Tenderfoot
Mar 20, 2012
League City, Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah Sorry...

Should have put that!!! I'm in League City Tx, and the surrounding areas Webster, Clearlake, Galveston, Pasadena....
Thanks!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll make some phone calls tomorrow. I will check with the public safety department and parks dept. for you. I'll ask the neccessary questions... as a visitor to League City. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread