Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But what are all these non family type add's i see on here from time to time ..... They are not for detectors they are not the type of thing i want to see here... View attachment 618913 View attachment 618914

Notice all other questions were answered right away in this thread, except for this one, The owners are nothing more than F'n googleheads. You can bet will see more and more of that crap on here.

Where is the delete account button is my question ? None provided ...need to keep the numbers high ? No problem, I should be able to get banned.

There is another forum for anyone interested much cleaner looking too. Just go detecting.

So where is the delete account button ?

AIRFORCEMIKE

Jan 31, 2012
Kenosha Wi
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO, Minelab 705, Garrett AT PRO, Predator Model 31, Lesche, Garrett PP, Camo Killer B's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This version is way more secure!!!!!!! Only took me a hour to figure it all out...ADAPT AND OVERCOME FOLKS!!!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
But what are all these non family type add's i see on here from time to time ..... They are not for detectors they are not the type of thing i want to see here... View attachment 618913 View attachment 618914

Notice all other questions were answered right away in this thread, except for this one, The owners are nothing more than F'n googleheads. You can bet will see more and more of that crap on here.

Where is the delete account button is my question ? None provided ...need to keep the numbers high ? No problem, I should be able to get banned.

There is another forum for anyone interested much cleaner looking too. Just go detecting.

So where is the delete account button ?

DONT LEAVE! I'm sure you can just adapt to it,I am even though I don't like it. I adapted to browser changes (Chrome to Firefox) even though I liked chrome better but it was constantly crashing. Speaking of browsers, just switch to Mozilla and you con be ad-free. I posted a reply about that yesterday.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I used this website because it had the easiest format to view and navigate, not anymore. If someone would start a site with the old format of t net they would have a lot of members jump over from here. I have found nothing on here that is more user friendly. New owners just took a big step backward. Please go back to old format before some one else does. This would be a great opprutunity for one of the existing treasure sites to pick up t nets old format and become a huge success. I want to stay here. How can this be called an upgrade if it made it harder to view and navigate? Please go back to the old format.
lookingdowd....That is the reason i liked the old Tnet easy to use.... All the others were a pain and set up like this one is set up...... This new Tnet is not easy to use.......... The old format loved it ....Very easy to use..

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fishdaddy

May 28, 2010
see if this works.
000_0766.jpg

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
garbage....

i am going to try this, im logging out in a few mins and wont be coming back for 7 days, if after 7 days i see vast improvements i may consider staying, but what i am seeing now is shit! its been called more secure my ass! i never had spam issues with the old site, didnt take forever to load, didnt have to wade thru a cest pool of bs adds, what in the hell were you guys thinking when you did this? do you really think we come here to click on a freaking date site? i get more agravated with every visit. all you guys hating this new format, and theres alot of us, signout for 7 days and see if things change, if they dont well then if we really want to make somthing happen i got a 100 i can kick in on starting up a old and original tnet based on old software. I promise we could do it. [email protected]

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back on here this morning to see if things have changed any.I want to know if all our old pics. from post are gone for good??????? I open old post to see a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's which makes the post pretty useless in my book.Are these gone now & if so you can go ahead & delete my post as they don't make much sense talking about a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's.This may have been discussed already but I'm not going to run around on here looking for that discussion.It's not my problem & wouldn't be yours either if it wasn't for "change".I don't understand why you would save a post with out the pics. that went to it??????????I know old pics. were saved cause I see them flicking around on the side from others albums.Which makes little sense as well seems how nothing there to tell you about them?

Also I tried to post this question & keep getting I don't have permission please log in.So question is how many times do I have to log in to finally get a post through.

Well lets see if this one takes?.....................Here go's again

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.

I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.

My thoughts exactly!! At 75years, I've suffered through too many changes as it is. Like gasoline changing
from $0.25 to $4.25.

I guess I'm just an old "Grampa man", "stick-in-the-mud". (WTF, Even the "Smilies" SUCK)!!

Oh well, to paraphrase: "You can please ALL of the members some of the time, and SOME of
the members all of the time, but you can't please ALL of the members ALL of the time"!!

Eagle

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, can't say I care for this new format at all, but it is what it is.

I might just hang it up here, don't know yet.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy she is not to far from you.:laughing11: Just poking fun buddy.

The exact same girl is also 3.5 miles away from me supposedly, but I live in MD, and Keppy in OH.

Strange, she's only 3.5 miles away from me. And I live in CA. Don't think I'd have anything to do with a woman
who gets around that much!!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/sendmessage.php

I'm back on here this morning to see if things have changed any.I want to know if all our old pics. from post are gone for good??????? I open old post to see a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's which makes the post pretty useless in my book.Are these gone now & if so you can go ahead & delete my post as they don't make much sense talking about a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's.This may have been discussed already but I'm not going to run around on here looking for that discussion.It's not my problem & wouldn't be yours either if it wasn't for "change".I don't understand why you would save a post with out the pics. that went to it??????????I know old pics. were saved cause I see them flicking around on the side from others albums.Which makes little sense as well seems how nothing there to tell you about them?

Also I tried to post this question & keep getting I don't have permission please log in.So question is how many times do I have to log in to finally get a post through.

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: Contact Us - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

Sure can but not all,it would take awhile.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/272940-2011-best-six-me-part-1-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/228847-2011-so-far-part-2-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...-handle-couple-others-not-seen-much-here.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...hree-years-finds-displays-displays-build.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/f...timekiller-finds-here-good-old-carolinas.html
just some of them.....................????????????????

bwirth1999

Jun 23, 2007
Belvidere, IL
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy she is not to far from you.:laughing11: Just poking fun buddy.

The exact same girl is also 3.5 miles away from me supposedly, but I live in MD, and Keppy in OH.

Just make sure you dont mouseover, or click those adds. they typically contain small auto-install programs which then open your computer to all sorts of "FUN" programs and ad-ware.

Strange, she's only 3.5 miles away from me. And I live in CA. Don't think I'd have anything to do with a woman
who gets around that much!!

Whatever you do, don't click or even roll your mouse over those ads. Most of these types of ads contain small auto-install programs. Ad-ware, trojans etc..... come from these and most people don't even realize.

Also I am not even sure where you guys are finding these ads. I have been looking pretty hard to find just one, and the only two things I find are, the "scroll" ont he top with the worded ads, no pictures, and on the very bottom is an ad in the sponsors area. Now if those ads are brought on by what i have searched for, that is B.S., because I have never searched for car insurance online, let alone, Direct Auto car insurance, nor have I ever looked for anything in the top scroll ad area.....

Last edited:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.

I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.

My thoughts exactly!! At 75years, I've suffered through too many changes as it is. Like gasoline changing
from $0.25 to $4.25.

I guess I'm just an old "Grampa man", "stick-in-the-mud". (WTF, Even the "Smilies" SUCK)!!

Oh well, to paraphrase: "You can please ALL of the members some of the time, and SOME of
the members all of the time, but you can't please ALL of the members ALL of the time"!!

Eagle

If you go to "more" on the right side, and scroll down a little, you will get the ones from the old tnet

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: Contact Us - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/272940-2011-best-six-me-part-1-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/228847-2011-so-far-part-2-a.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...-handle-couple-others-not-seen-much-here.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...hree-years-finds-displays-displays-build.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/f...timekiller-finds-here-good-old-carolinas.html

Is there a answer for this or not???? I mean you asked............... I use them pics. to help out others in the what is it form.Not to mention taken time to post a post that makes no sense anymore.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is there a answer for this or not???? I mean you asked............... I use them pics. to help out others in the what is it form.Not to mention taken time to post a post that makes no sense anymore.

All of the pictures in those threads seem to be showing up for me. So they are still there. You get red X's on which specific post?

Except this post: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/2011-annual-finds/272940-2011-best-six-me-part-1-a.html

The images aren't showing up in there for me but they don't appear to be attachments.... let me do some digging on this one. // Edit nevermind they are showing up there as well just in the attachments area well below the long thread content.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like your pictures are there to me. Nice bottle collection btw.

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread