Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: "REBELLION" Calling all colonial soldiers to arms " Down with this Format"

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Medicine/Holy Man

May 2010
    California
    Whites MXT, Whites TDI
    517 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkironkid View Post
    Keppy she is not to far from you. Just poking fun buddy.
    The exact same girl is also 3.5 miles away from me supposedly, but I live in MD, and Keppy in OH.

Strange, she's only 3.5 miles away from me. And I live in CA. Don't think I'd have anything to do with a woman
    who gets around that much!!

us
    Feb 2012
    10 times
    We did address this here: This is reality guys and girls & here: This is reality guys and girls

Quote Originally Posted by Rick (Nova Scotia) View Post
    Notice all other questions were answered right away in this thread, except for this one, The owners are nothing more than F'n googleheads. You can bet will see more and more of that crap on here.

us
    Feb 2012
    10 times
    Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Quote Originally Posted by timekiller View Post
    I'm back on here this morning to see if things have changed any.I want to know if all our old pics. from post are gone for good? I open old post to see a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's which makes the post pretty useless in my book.Are these gone now & if so you can go ahead & delete my post as they don't make much sense talking about a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's.This may have been discussed already but I'm not going to run around on here looking for that discussion.It's not my problem & wouldn't be yours either if it wasn't for "change".I don't understand why you would save a post with out the pics. that went to it?I know old pics. were saved cause I see them flicking around on the side from others albums.Which makes little sense as well seems how nothing there to tell you about them?

Also I tried to post this question & keep getting I don't have permission please log in.So question is how many times do I have to log in to finally get a post through.

Well lets see if this one takes?.....................Here go's again

us
    I Often Find Myself Killing Time Looking For What Time Has Killed!

Feb 2009
    Morehead City / Newport NC
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    488 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by dascrow View Post
    Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: Contact Us - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

I'm back on here this morning to see if things have changed any.I want to know if all our old pics. from post are gone for good? I open old post to see a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's which makes the post pretty useless in my book.Are these gone now & if so you can go ahead & delete my post as they don't make much sense talking about a bunch of XXXXXXXXX's.This may have been discussed already but I'm not going to run around on here looking for that discussion.It's not my problem & wouldn't be yours either if it wasn't for "change".I don't understand why you would save a post with out the pics. that went to it?I know old pics. were saved cause I see them flicking around on the side from others albums.Which makes little sense as well seems how nothing there to tell you about them?

Also I tried to post this question & keep getting I don't have permission please log in.So question is how many times do I have to log in to finally get a post through.

Sure can but not all,it would take awhile.
    2011 Best Six For Me (Part 1)
    2011 So Far! (part 2)
    A Cool Old Knife (handle) & a couple others not seen much on here.
    Best Three Years ..Finds/Displays/Displays to Build
    Some TimeKiller Finds Here In The GOOD OLD Carolinas!
    just some of them.....................?

us
    Jun 2007
    Belvidere, IL
    Garrett AT Pro, E-Trac
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleDown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkironkid View Post
    Keppy she is not to far from you. Just poking fun buddy.
    The exact same girl is also 3.5 miles away from me supposedly, but I live in MD, and Keppy in OH.

Just make sure you dont mouseover, or click those adds. they typically contain small auto-install programs which then open your computer to all sorts of "FUN" programs and ad-ware.

Strange, she's only 3.5 miles away from me. And I live in CA. Don't think I'd have anything to do with a woman
    who gets around that much!!

Whatever you do, don't click or even roll your mouse over those ads. Most of these types of ads contain small auto-install programs. Ad-ware, trojans etc..... come from these and most people don't even realize.

Also I am not even sure where you guys are finding these ads. I have been looking pretty hard to find just one, and the only two things I find are, the "scroll" ont he top with the worded ads, no pictures, and on the very bottom is an ad in the sponsors area. Now if those ads are brought on by what i have searched for, that is B.S., because I have never searched for car insurance online, let alone, Direct Auto car insurance, nor have I ever looked for anything in the top scroll ad area.....
    Last edited by bwirth1999; Mar 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Detector: Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-trac

1876 Seated Dime
    1923 Mercury Dime

us
    Jan 2012
    Maryland
    White's Coinmaster
    641 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleDown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BosnMate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinpan View Post
    Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
    I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.
    I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.
    My thoughts exactly!! At 75years, I've suffered through too many changes as it is. Like gasoline changing
    from $0.25 to $4.25.

I guess I'm just an old "Grampa man", "stick-in-the-mud". (WTF, Even the "Smilies" SUCK)!!

Oh well, to paraphrase: "You can please ALL of the members some of the time, and SOME of
    the members all of the time, but you can't please ALL of the members ALL of the time"!!

Eagle
    If you go to "more" on the right side, and scroll down a little, you will get the ones from the old tnet

us

Feb 2009
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    488 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Can you post a link to the posts your referring to? All the photos and attachments should be back now. If you continue to have problems logging in, just email us here: Contact Us - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website

2011 So Far! (part 2)
    Is there a answer for this or not? I mean you asked............... I use them pics. to help out others in the what is it form.Not to mention taken time to post a post that makes no sense anymore.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    109 times

2011 So Far! (part 2)
    Is there a answer for this or not? I mean you asked............... I use them pics. to help out others in the what is it form.Not to mention taken time to post a post that makes no sense anymore.
    All of the pictures in those threads seem to be showing up for me. So they are still there. You get red X's on which specific post?

Except this post: 2011 Best Six For Me (Part 1)

The images aren't showing up in there for me but they don't appear to be attachments.... let me do some digging on this one. // Edit nevermind they are showing up there as well just in the attachments area well below the long thread content.

Treasure Hunting Forum & Metal Detecting Forum - Register for free today!.
    Thread Subscriptions, My Replies, Keeping track of signatures - Explained here!
    Charter Member Forum Chat is live! - Click Here!
    Want to ignore a forum or thread? You can! To learn how click here!
    The Help! Section contains a ton of tutorials on how to use the new system. Click here to visit the Help forum! (Thanks Wicked!)
    Having trouble staying logged in? Check out the instructions for help in this thread!
    How to change the subscription notification type for your threads. Click Here!

Mar 2012
    121 times
    Looks like your pictures are there to me. Nice bottle collection btw.

us
    Feb 2012
    10 times
    Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
    For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)

2011 So Far! (part 2)

2011 So Far! (part 2)

Great! Now I have all the cheat sheets too!

us

Feb 2009
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    488 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Hmm.. I'm not seeing any photos in the first link, however the rest of the links are all showing photos. Let me do some checking.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a hard refresh on those pages.

(Interenet Explorer - holding down the Ctrl key while pressing the Refresh button or else pressing Ctrl-F5 works)

(FireFox -
    For Windows, holding down the Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Ctrl-F5. For Macintosh and all other operating systems, holding down the Shift key while clicking on the refresh button works as does pressing Command-Shift-R)

2011 So Far! (part 2)
    If you guy's say it's there that's good my end is not showing them.Why don't know, tried what ya said not working.Most post do show for me but there is alot that are not.What can be done??What do I need to do? Thanks

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    109 times

(FireFox -

2011 So Far! (part 2)
    If you guy's say it's there that's good my end is not showing them.Why don't know, tried what ya said not working.Most post do show for me but there is alot that are not.What can be done??What do I need to do? Thanks
    Timekiller, what happens if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your post. There should be a grey attachment box. Are the images inside that box showing up? Or are they Red X's...

Can you get a screenshot of your screen where you are seeing the Red X's?

The Help! Section contains a ton of tutorials on how to use the new system. Click here to visit the Help forum! (Thanks Wicked!)
    Having trouble staying logged in? Check out the instructions for help in this thread!

us

Feb 2009
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    488 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post

(FireFox -

2011 So Far! (part 2)
    Timekiller, what happens if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your post. There should be a grey attachment box. Are the images inside that box showing up? Or are they Red X's...

Can you get a screenshot of your screen where you are seeing the Red X's?
    Here is what I see.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	619286  

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    109 times

Here is what I see.........
    Awesome, we are getting somewhere! You should definitely be seeing those. So now we have to figure out if it's a browser issue or possibly a proxy/virus scanner issue.

First off, is there any way you can try a different browser -- not permanently, but just to help us narrow it down. Either Firefox or Chrome (I prefer Chrome) if they display the images then we know it's an IE issue and that helps us with a direction to go to fix it.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors