Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"REBELLION" Calling all colonial soldiers to arms " Down with this Format"

Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Libya Hill
You cannot go home again.

Just love the "Filipino Cupid.com" Sponsors

all have a good un...........................

Last edited:

Hans R Dirty

Nov 25, 2009
Not crazy about it but who cares what I think. I suffer from adjustment disorder anyway, lol.......cheers!

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does seem like the old site was easier to use

Threshold

Mar 3, 2012
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who woulda known changing to Vbulletin (a forum script used widely) would cause such an uproar...i guess people nee time to adjust is all

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

tinpan
I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.

I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It'll take some getting use to, but it's not that bad just revamped lol

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tinpan

I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.
I'm trying to run around on here & see how things work,it's not fun,kinda like going to your favorite steakhouse sitting down to only find out after reading a ten page menu all they serve is hamburgers & chicken nuggets.:laughing7:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tinpan

I'm trying to run around on here & see how things work,it's not fun,kinda like going to your favorite steakhouse sitting down to only find out after reading a ten page menu all they serve is hamburgers & chicken nuggets.:laughing7:

Well as soon as I find the barbecue sauce I guess things will be ok.

oh, no pickles on the burger.

Carolina Jack

Mar 19, 2012
The Carolinas
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign, Whites XLT, NEW E-TRAC, S&W .40 CAL, NRA MEMBER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's fantastic, It could have been shut down and we would have no forum at all.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I don't care for this new format either. I can't find anything and I"M A WEBDESIGNER!
Aquanut

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a fan of the ads all over. I understand they need money to pay for the site but it is annoying.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This new format will take some time to get used to, and to find out where things are and what you need to do to navigate thru the site. There is a lot of information to sort thru. Gold Nuggets :wave:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there, done that rant, & actually they instantly changed things. Careful you don't get the US Bully on your back, he will just tell you to leave. Instead we can work through this & make suggestions for improvements.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we should all give this a chance. As Crusader said, the new owners have been accommodating and responsive. This still is one of the best detecting resources on the web!

Wayne

Argentum

Dec 11, 2009
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
I can't tell if they changed this to please the advertisers or to give somebody's kid a job.It definately wasn't to make it better. I'll be cancelling my membership after this post.
Besides,I'd rather be out hunting!
H.H. to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions