Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: "REBELLION" Calling all colonial soldiers to arms " Down with this Format"

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    335 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)

"REBELLION" Calling all colonial soldiers to arms " Down with this Format"

Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
    Oroblanco likes this.

May 2005
    19 times
    Libya Hill
    You cannot go home again.

Just love the "Filipino Cupid.com" Sponsors

all have a good un...........................
    Last edited by SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS; Mar 23, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    In the academies many books, at the circus many sacks of peanuts, at the club rooms many cigar butts.

Feb 2008
    19 times
    Things change...

us
    Jul 2006
    Shelbyville, Tn.
    47 times
    Its actually functional only bad thing is after I post it doesnt exit me out of topic

ca
    Nov 2009
    5 times
    Not crazy about it but who cares what I think. I suffer from adjustment disorder anyway, lol.......cheers!

Charter Member
    us
    I Often Find Myself Killing Time Looking For What Time Has Killed!

Feb 2009
    Morehead City / Newport NC
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    480 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinpan View Post
    Something has awoken the spirits of the past. As the moments pass the numbers grow .Cry from a far rips threw the trees and blows away mountain tops. Gathering pace like a wild storm . Thundering scream "What Have you done" " United the members will stand" Well i hope LOL Voice your opinions loudly and one might think about what some are saying. WE LIKED T.N THE WAY IT WAS AND THIS JUST IS NOT THE SAME.My member no is under 600 so i have been here for a long time and have seen many changes but this just awfull.

tinpan
    I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.

us
    real pirate

May 2011
    NE Ohio
    Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
    191 times
    does seem like the old site was easier to use
    berg1 likes this.

us
    Artist

Mar 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
    134 times
    Metal Detecting
    Who woulda known changing to Vbulletin (a forum script used widely) would cause such an uproar...i guess people nee time to adjust is all

us
    Artist

Mar 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garret Pin Pointer
    134 times
    Metal Detecting
    Heres an art forum that uses vbulletin
    ATCsforALL Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2010
    Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
    1887 times
    Quote Originally Posted by timekiller View Post

tinpan
    I feel your war cry Brother,not the same.Hell if I wanted to spend time pushing buttons for this & that I'd just would have brought some kind of game.I think the end is near for me.It's a shame,but the older I get the less patience I have for things like this.It was a good run for my short time on here & I enjoyed it most the time.But all good things must come to a end i guess.
    I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.
    berg1 likes this.
    Due to the high price of ammunition there will be no warning shot.

us
    Apr 2011
    Ohio
    Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
    185 times
    Relic Hunting
    It'll take some getting use to, but it's not that bad just revamped lol

Charter Member
    us
    I Often Find Myself Killing Time Looking For What Time Has Killed!

Feb 2009
    Morehead City / Newport NC
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro
    480 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BosnMate View Post

tinpan
    I can't tell if I've read a past post. Don't like it right now. I'm too old to have to muck around and try and figure things out. The other was easy, this isn't. I'll probably stay away for awhile. If it doesn't get easier the next time I check in, it'll end for me.
    I'm trying to run around on here & see how things work,it's not fun,kinda like going to your favorite steakhouse sitting down to only find out after reading a ten page menu all they serve is hamburgers & chicken nuggets.
    Golden1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BosnMate View Post

tinpan
    I'm trying to run around on here & see how things work,it's not fun,kinda like going to your favorite steakhouse sitting down to only find out after reading a ten page menu all they serve is hamburgers & chicken nuggets.

Well as soon as I find the barbecue sauce I guess things will be ok.

oh, no pickles on the burger.

us
    Mar 2012
    The Carolinas
    Minelab sovereign, Whites XLT, NEW E-TRAC, S&W .40 CAL, NRA MEMBER
    6 times
    I think it's fantastic, It could have been shut down and we would have no forum at all.
    Threshold likes this.

Charter Member
    Aquanut

Jul 2005
    Orlando, Florida
    Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
    154 times
    I don't care for this new format either. I can't find anything and I"M A WEBDESIGNER!
    Aquanut

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors