Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: HOLY %%^^$$##@

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top

Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park

I know that you gentlemen are still tweaking the site and I'm sure you'll listen to everyone's concerns. So far, so good, site does show improvement everyday..

Chucker's, you will soon learn that I call em as I see em Like the saying goes, can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5135 times
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53 View Post
    Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top

Stand on your Head spart

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    990 times
    Thanks Jeff hmmm, only now the writing is upside down any other suggestions, I'm all ears

P.S. We need an EAR icon too now

The best part about this whole exercise in the format change is that in less than 2 weeks, everyone will love it
    wicked and River Rat like this.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    7 times
    Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park
    You've already used up all your requests. You'll have to pm other members to ask them for you

us
    Feb 2010
    Eastland Texas
    Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
    123 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park

I know that you gentlemen are still tweaking the site and I'm sure you'll listen to everyone's concerns. So far, so good, site does show improvement everyday..

Chucker's, you will soon learn that I call em as I see em Like the saying goes, can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
    I hope so...

us
    Jul 2006
    Shelbyville, Tn.
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park
    You've already used up all your requests. You'll have to pm other members to ask them for you
    Now thats how you come back at Spart
    cereal killer likes this.
    Garrett "Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything."

Nov 2007
    Denver, Colorado
    Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
    270 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Texas C... As soon as I find out where everyone is on FB, they'll be leaving there too

So feel free to post a link
    YEAH BABY!
    That's the sense of demented humor I miss!
    Carl

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    990 times
    Cheerio's, Fruit Loops, or what ever cereal name you go by this week... I'd love to, but I remember once upon a time we could send a PM through a little button that was right in the poster's box, that is no longer there now

Not to worry, I already know all the answers to all the questions to be honest.. So feel free to fire away

Carl, T-NET may change, but I never will

Honestly, I haven't had this much fun in months and I welcome the change

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    109 times
    Cheerio's, Fruit Loops, or what ever cereal name you go by this week... I'd love to, but I remember once upon a time we could send a PM through a little button that was right in the poster's box, that is no longer there now

Not to worry, I already know all the answers to all the questions to be honest.. So feel free to fire away

If you click on my username a menu will pop up. From that menu you can click "Private Message" and that will send a PM to me. It works on other users as well.

Treasure Hunting Forum & Metal Detecting Forum - Register for free today!.
    Thread Subscriptions, My Replies, Keeping track of signatures - Explained here!
    Charter Member Forum Chat is live! - Click Here!
    Want to ignore a forum or thread? You can! To learn how click here!
    The Help! Section contains a ton of tutorials on how to use the new system. Click here to visit the Help forum! (Thanks Wicked!)
    Having trouble staying logged in? Check out the instructions for help in this thread!
    How to change the subscription notification type for your threads. Click Here!

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    990 times
    JohnDroid, thanks, but I already found that out through trial and error.. Instead of complaining about everything I decided to play around a bit and learn the new forum.. It is quite evident that I am mastering this site as I have posts everywhere, including boards you don't even have yet

The one thing I can't change is the chat reading from bottom to top, but that's another story...

It's just a shame that so many felt they had to leave in a huff, and make much ado about nothing.. They could have stayed aboard and would be zipping around here like little rug rats

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    2207 times
    JohnDroid, thanks, but I already found that out through trial and error.. Instead of complaining about everything I decided to play around a bit and learn the new forum.. It is quite evident that I am mastering this site as I have posts everywhere, including boards you don't even have yet

The one thing I can't change is the chat reading from bottom to top, but that's another story...

It's just a shame that so many felt they had to leave in a huff, and make much ado about nothing.. They could have stayed aboard and would be zipping around here like little rug rats
    They'll be back. In due time, once they get tired of listening to crickets chirping on the other detecting sites or get tired of playing on FB (Personally, I hate FB), They'll come crawling back with their tail between their legs begging for forgiveness (okay that last part may be a stretch) and then they'll begin the learning process that they could have already mastered, if they would have stuck around to begin with. Chumps.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    7 times

My name is all encompassing. I'm Capt Crunch, I'm Cheerios, I'm all those tiny boxes in the variety pack even.....btw the pm link is still there, you just have to know where to find it. Happy hunting

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    dascrow likes this.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post

If you click on my username a menu will pop up. From that menu you can click "Private Message" and that will send a PM to me. It works on other users as well.
    Dangit John!!!! Your not supposed to help spart......oh wait........ummmm........*ck leaves slowly while whistling a tune*

Sent from my DROID RAZR

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    990 times
    Frankenberry, it's best you get rid of that Droid Razar, surely it's no help

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    7 times
    Frankenberry, it's best you get rid of that Droid Razar, surely it's no help
    Better?

Sent from my box of Cheerios

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors