HOLY %%^^$$##@

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top :dontknow:Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park :laughing9:
You've already used up all your requests. You'll have to pm other members to ask them for you :laughing9:

Now thats how you come back at Spart:wink:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheerio's, Fruit Loops, or what ever cereal name you go by this week... I'd love to, but I remember once upon a time we could send a PM through a little button that was right in the poster's box, :p that is no longer there now :laughing7:

Not to worry, I already know all the answers to all the questions to be honest.. So feel free to fire away

Carl, T-NET may change, but I never will :laughing9:

Honestly, I haven't had this much fun in months and I welcome the change :headbang:

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheerio's, Fruit Loops, or what ever cereal name you go by this week... I'd love to, but I remember once upon a time we could send a PM through a little button that was right in the poster's box, :p that is no longer there now :laughing7:

Not to worry, I already know all the answers to all the questions to be honest.. So feel free to fire away

Honestly, I haven't had this much fun in months and I welcome the change :headbang:

If you click on my username a menu will pop up. From that menu you can click "Private Message" and that will send a PM to me. It works on other users as well.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JohnDroid, thanks, but I already found that out through trial and error.. Instead of complaining about everything I decided to play around a bit and learn the new forum.. It is quite evident that I am mastering this site as I have posts everywhere, including boards you don't even have yet :laughing7:

The one thing I can't change is the chat reading from bottom to top, but that's another story... :laughing9:

It's just a shame that so many felt they had to leave in a huff, and make much ado about nothing.. They could have stayed aboard and would be zipping around here like little rug rats

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JohnDroid, thanks, but I already found that out through trial and error.. Instead of complaining about everything I decided to play around a bit and learn the new forum.. It is quite evident that I am mastering this site as I have posts everywhere, including boards you don't even have yet :laughing7:

The one thing I can't change is the chat reading from bottom to top, but that's another story... :laughing9:

It's just a shame that so many felt they had to leave in a huff, and make much ado about nothing.. They could have stayed aboard and would be zipping around here like little rug rats
They'll be back. In due time, once they get tired of listening to crickets chirping on the other detecting sites or get tired of playing on FB (Personally, I hate FB), They'll come crawling back with their tail between their legs begging for forgiveness (okay that last part may be a stretch) and then they'll begin the learning process that they could have already mastered, if they would have stuck around to begin with. Chumps.

cereal killer

Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My name is all encompassing. I'm Capt Crunch, I'm Cheerios, I'm all those tiny boxes in the variety pack even.....btw the pm link is still there, you just have to know where to find it. Happy hunting :laughing9:

Sent from my DROID RAZR

cereal killer

Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you click on my username a menu will pop up. From that menu you can click "Private Message" and that will send a PM to me. It works on other users as well.

Dangit John!!!! Your not supposed to help spart......oh wait........ummmm........*ck leaves slowly while whistling a tune*

Sent from my DROID RAZR

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankenberry, it's best you get rid of that Droid Razar, surely it's no help :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread