🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL You found Post.

Reply is there too.

Sorry you are having such a Hard Time.

I Shall Miss you TC !

I Hope you can persevere And Shine through !

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas C... As soon as I find out where everyone is on FB, they'll be leaving there too :laughing9:

So feel free to post a link :thumbsup: :p

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas C... As soon as I find out where everyone is on FB, they'll be leaving there too :laughing9:

evil_liberty.jpg

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff, you seem to have a ton of my photos.. Did you hack my FB account :nono: :D

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB I wiped that account a long time ago. Its an upgrade, yea the old site was easy enough for intellectually challenged child now you got to learn the new. Hell Spartacus can even use it. Sorry we dont have Farmville and crap maybe if we ask Jeff he could make detectorville.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still a FB hold out...number one quoted source in divorce now a days...Hello FB good bye wife. That is not really a concern of mine but if I have not spoken to you in 20 years there is probably a reason for it.

Under the new format I find I'm not staying on as long and not posting much. I feel following a thread I posted on is not as easy and that is my biggest compaint.

NJ

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bluehunter has a valid point.. I'm as close to legally :tard: as you can get and I'm posting everywhere....

Then again, I can't find my posts either :laughing9:

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sorry let me translate for you Cereal killer what he was being is "Sarcastic" and you fell for it. now help me find the emoticons so i can use a funny face

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sparty is leaving? When is the going away party?

LOL just kidding... you ain't going anywhere you need us to feel good about yourself!

yeah I visited your page... had to see if you are tougher than you sound... you from Jersey so... you can handle it!

Chukers

but if you need help there are Groups & Pages on FB called Treasure Hunting one called Coin Shooting one called I Dig History and of course all the manufactures are on there... Whites.. Garrett.... Ect..

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top :dontknow:

Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park :laughing9:

I know that you gentlemen are still tweaking the site and I'm sure you'll listen to everyone's concerns. So far, so good, site does show improvement everyday..

Chucker's, you will soon learn that I call em as I see em :headbang: Like the saying goes, can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :p

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top :dontknow:

:p

Stand on your Head spart

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff :thumbsup: hmmm, only now the writing is upside down :icon_scratch: any other suggestions, I'm all ears

P.S. We need an EAR icon too now :p

The best part about this whole exercise in the format change is that in less than 2 weeks, everyone will love it :laughing9:

cereal killer

Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cheerio's you really need to do something about that chat room. I only learned to read from top to bottom, now I have to learn to read from bottom to top :dontknow:Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park :laughing9:
You've already used up all your requests. You'll have to pm other members to ask them for you :laughing9:

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Change the forum, chat.. Do as you must. Heck, even toss me some more curve balls and I'll smack them out of the park :laughing9:

I know that you gentlemen are still tweaking the site and I'm sure you'll listen to everyone's concerns. So far, so good, site does show improvement everyday..

Chucker's, you will soon learn that I call em as I see em :headbang: Like the saying goes, can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :p

I hope so...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread