need all treasure hunters help ?

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a tree die off problem in or area blotch die off only in certain area off the tree. it only around our open pit sewers called lagoons their every were hear. are towns are to spread out. and that's were the die off is occurring. they dries up and bacteria blows around. sick isn't it, and that mite be what is causing a certain bat too die off on top of it. but our soft maple. they have spots on the leaves the prevailing winds show greater damage with dead tree. and the low fog over them and every spring thy are ripe. but once your so many mile from the la goons the trees are all healthy, can I have some in put here I guess the state of Main has the same thing, but I need to here from some one over there if the same thing is happening...or if you notice it were you live.. let show the world how people with metal detector can save the planet and put the positive back in to Metal detecting... if this gets move it is under stand-able...

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a tree die off problem in or area blotch die off only in certain area off the tree. it only around our open pit sewers called lagoons their every were hear. are towns are to spread out. and that's were the die off is occurring. they dries up and bacteria blows around. sick isn't it, and that mite be what is causing a certain bat too die off on top of it. but our soft maple. they have spots on the leaves the prevailing winds show greater damage with dead tree. and the low fog over them and every spring thy are ripe. but once your so many mile from the la goons the trees are all healthy, can I have some in put here I guess the state of Main has the same thing, but I need to here from some one over there if the same thing is happening...or if you notice it were you live.. let show the world how people with metal detector can save the planet and put the positive back in to Metal detecting... if this gets move it is under stand-able...

well spring is here can I have some input on this topic when the leaves come out, and if some one out there see's the same thing around there erea...and if there is alot of canswer in the erea of the sewer lagoons like around here.....I will not let this rest....I see people read it but know replieses.....

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread