Dont like American Digger? Why not say it!

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about we make it known in our signatures? I'm not sure if Google hits on them but I hope.

So who's in?

Probably best to mention Spike or that it's the tv show so people don't confuse it with the magazine which is entirely different. To edit your signature click "settings" at the top, then you'll see it on the left side of the page.

Ok you win. I just watched one episode and that show sucks!

Last edited:

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beau Ouimette is amazing. I would love to be able to search the waters for all the loot he finds. I think that in Pa its illegal to do it but I am not sure. I am not that skilled in river swimming anyway but would love to do it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta love old threads....boom baby went boom...hes prolly a mgr at a bowling alley from 11 pm till 6 am

last I heard anything of him, TV 21 (I believe)
in Harrisburg noticed him hunting a field down by Gettysburg last year or maybe 2 - 3 years ago.
time flys . I do know the show was canceled by then.
they did a quick 1 minute interview mentioning who he was.
I guess it was a slow news day. :tongue3:

he's doing fake Ghost tours in Gettysburg now :tongue3:

Haunted Gettysburg Ghost Tours is another tour for those interested in ghost hunting. The owner of the tours, Bob Wasel, has written numerous books about Gettysburg ghosts - all under the "Haunted Gettysburg" title. While Wasel doesn't conduct any of the tours himself, he is on hand to answer questions and sign copies of his books.
Haunted Gettysburg Ghost Tours conduct an Xtreme Paranormal Investigation every night (until Nov. 15). The two-hour investigation occurs at a haunted covered bridge and includes ghost hunting supplies.

For those who just want ghost stories: the Author's Spooky Dead of Night Tours feature a period-dressed guide and will follow the alleys of the town while The Gettysburg Cemetery Tour follows the cemetery route.

Ric Savage of pro wrestling and Spike TV fame is one of the guides for this company.

http://www.whosay.com/status/ricsavage/712447

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***YAWN*** ... ehhhh diggers ... PFFFFFT !

Would / could be better if they just got a little more serious and used personality to keep ya watching instead of antics.

Last edited:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow...now a tour guide hawking tips for beer money.it just cant be because he has the skill to dig up thousands of dollars worth of exceptionally clean and undamaged artifacts per week !!!literally barrels of coins etc.tips must be pretty good.still think he would be great at a bowling alley tho.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those goofs remind me of these two fellas who were friends from childhood who came to work on a crew I worked on in a mine. We called the pair Mutt & Jeff. They'd act just like those two bozo's. All and all I'm entertained by the show if there's nothing else on. I've got roundness in the hole :icon_scratch:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can access the show via streaming on the Roku, yet I have only watched one show a year ago June. I normally hunt as a lone wolf and have never got that excited , especially after digging a harmonica reed. It's a running joke between my brother-in law and myself. Anytime some sort of reality show is being put together, they embellish it too much with outrageous lingo and exaggerated glee. I have yet to see a reality show that is "real" thus I do not watch any of them. I do think the metal detector manufacturers like that the show is on, and I do believe it is somewhat responsible for the resurgence of the hobby. It's sort of like how CB sales increased after "Convoy" & "Smokey and the Bandit" hit the big screen years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread