Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Need some help for Diggers show

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2012
    MXT..it is a Pro, but I am a rookie.
    27 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I am appreciative of the fact you took the time to read my novel, Montana...I hope you can use some of it.
    If I happen to catch the show in the future and see some of my ideas put into play it'll have been worth the effort, LOL.
    The faster I go the behinder I get...

us
    Mar 2010
    Florida
    ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
    2620 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    If you want to know how your show should look, watch the show "Lucky Muckers" over and over until it sinks in.
    Muckers was painfully boring.

us
    Mar 2010
    Florida
    ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
    2620 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by goen 4 gold View Post
    watch some chicago ron videos, thats what detecting should look like on tv!
    I like Rons beach hunting vids.

Dec 2006
    Virginia
    White's MXT, White's TDI
    3 times
    My recommendations:

A. Cancel the show
    B. If "A" won't work, see below
    C. Quit the silly antics
    D. Lose the silly terminology NO ONE ever uses except the show clowns
    E. Make it educational
    F. See Sam 8's post above. He nailed it, otherwise.

us
    Feb 2012
    Metal Detecting
    I don't know if anybody has said it or not ,but respecting the homeowners property by showing proper digging techniques would go far to promote our hobby. I hear all the time ,You are not going to dig holes in my yard? Promoting the fact that we are not get rich quick people.

us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    187 times
    Metal Detecting
    We are not going to change who we are. We say juice and roundness and have for years so were not gonna stop. We dont sell most of our finds but do sometimes to get rich quick. I just made 1500.00 on a teratorial token a few weeks ago and it was great. some of us would like to find a big pot of gold but in the mean time we will just look for that one thing we havent found yet. Truth is the detecting community is a very small part of the public that watched the premere and the people who dont like the show period is an even smaller group. Sure Im on here trying to change minds but I know that I cant change everyones. I am just trying to get a feel for what the diehards want to see, and I have accomplished that goal thanks to the civil posters. Thanks and keep finding roundness.

us
    Jun 2006
    treasureturf.com
    CTX 3030
    39 times
    Please stop posting to this thread so he goes away

us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    187 times
    Metal Detecting
    You first.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    6281 times
    Originally Posted by GreenMeanie

Quote Originally Posted by montanagold View Post
    You first.
    montanagold you are Very welcome here
    montanagold and Mr.T like this.

Dec 2006
    Virginia
    White's MXT, White's TDI
    3 times
    Montana Gold, show me the stats! You are making claims that certain percentages of folks don't like the show, etc. Really? Show us! I think that you are desperately trying to plug the holes in a sinking ship. I understand that this show brings you guys a certain amount of income and no one wants to lose their gravy train. You all were probably misled by your producers who told you what they thought America wanted. They were deeply wrong. Your show's only saving grace is that there is actually a show out there worse than yours - American Diggers. Good luck with your endeavors. If they choose to film more episodes, you two need to have the guts to tell them what you will and will not do. And that includes alienating other relic hunters with your silly antics and unheard of terminology. It may be "cute" to make up your own terms but if you actually stepped away and listened to yourselves, well -- you'll figure it out.
    Last edited by sqzdog; Apr 24, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1337 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Let's put it to rest now .... Diggers and American Diggers are just trying to make a buck like every one else..............If you don't like the show don't watch it..........What is this call the networks email them i don't like something so no one should watch it................. So why don't we just shut them down so they can not make it........ Because you don't like something it is no reason to shut it down.......That's like i don't like guns so no one should like guns or own them....... Or i like guns so everyone should like and own guns.......... I see a lot of rotten attitude's here on Tnet....................
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    187 times
    Metal Detecting
    We havent quit our day jobs, we all still work full time and detect on the weekends. The premeer had over 4 million viewers according to the network which was great for Nat Geo, Why should the way we talk bothers some I will never know, We dont talk like that all the time but it is terminology we use just the same. Im sure that most use some form of terminology. We jump around and scream when we find something good and we have done that for years, even when the camera isnt rolling although it usually is because we have been making DVDs for a long time. We follow the code of ethics regularly as I have given up many a find to homeowners that wanted to keep what I have found, we just didnt show it on the premeer because of time constraints. As this post is titled we are just looking for some good ideas to add to our list for the network of places to detect with a good history value, and we have gotten some great ideas and places from many supporting members. I am the only one from the team that frequents the forum and I love talking about this hobby just as much as the next guy. I dont get offended by comments because I know that the people who enjoy the DVDs and the show out weigh the ones who dont. We hope to make a great show for all to watch, and I am hoping that they are closer to the DVDs than anything. HH

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1337 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by montanagold View Post
    We havent quit our day jobs, we all still work full time and detect on the weekends. The premeer had over 4 million viewers according to the network which was great for Nat Geo, Why should the way we talk bothers some I will never know, We dont talk like that all the time but it is terminology we use just the same. Im sure that most use some form of terminology. We jump around and scream when we find something good and we have done that for years, even when the camera isnt rolling although it usually is because we have been making DVDs for a long time. We follow the code of ethics regularly as I have given up many a find to homeowners that wanted to keep what I have found, we just didnt show it on the premeer because of time constraints. As this post is titled we are just looking for some good ideas to add to our list for the network of places to detect with a good history value, and we have gotten some great ideas and places from many supporting members. I am the only one from the team that frequents the forum and I love talking about this hobby just as much as the next guy. I dont get offended by comments because I know that the people who enjoy the DVDs and the show out weigh the ones who dont. We hope to make a great show for all to watch, and I am hoping that they are closer to the DVDs than anything. HH
    Like i said before i have all your DVD's and i do like them........ 4 million people watched the show ..... So it will be on again congrats........ That's a lot of viewer's
    Last edited by Keppy; Apr 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

us
    what hath god wrought

Feb 2009
    Gateway to the 1000 Islands
    Sometime(s)
    718 times
    tectin crap
    I dont have tv. Just my trusty crusty ol' tecter.
    Federal Bureau of Governmental Redundancy Reduction Agency

Apr 2012
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
    382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sqzdog View Post
    My recommendations:

A. Cancel the show
    B. If "A" won't work, see below
    C. Quit the silly antics
    D. Lose the silly terminology NO ONE ever uses except the show clowns
    E. Make it educational
    F. See Sam 8's post above. He nailed it, otherwise.
    If you dont use the term roundness then your just a round head....and for licking the coins im pretty sure everyone does it

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors