I`D Like to Punch him Out

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The guys that makes the canslaw,,,,,i`v not been to a public Park to detect in 20 years .
So i got to 6 parks and they are full of canslaw same workers must just run them over ....To f*#^ in lazy to get of the rideing mower and pick up the cans that sucks, and makes more of a hazrd that any thing i can think of for children playing in the park, its like shreaded razor blades just lieing on the ground.
Heck i have never mowed over a can cuz i own the mower but the guy workin for my tax money is running them over at a high rate in Elmira N.Y. some times i had to go to my car and empty my tote bag because it was full of mostly canslaw,,,,,,ok i wont punch him out but if i ever see them do it i will say something.
Gary G.A.P.metal

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say your energy for the dopes that drop the cans to begin with, they're the real culprits :laughing9:

That poor guy operating the mower doesn't have the time, or luxury of jumping off and picking up trash every few feet, and he would never get his job done either :laughing7:

OP
OP
G.A.P.metal

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey spartacus how ya doin
Ya your right to many jerks to punch out
By the way the Warden at the Elmira Penn wants his watch and the keys to the prison back lol
Gary

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny he asked for that stuff and not his wife, what's up with that :dontknow: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread