new to this hobby

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
U2WAR,
welcome

Best bet is to start out reading the TN Forum.
All you need to know; if you have any other questions,
ask them and someone will give you their suggestions.

Hope you enjoy the quest.....

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Hello U2WAR I just sent you a PM also. I am out in Missouri City if you are intrested in going out to do some hunting. I am pretty new to this hobby as well so we can figure it out together if you interested!

Aztec Gold

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After many hours of research I decided to go for the Tesoro Silver Umax for my first Metal detector, I wanted something simple and easy to learn but also to be a good quality machine so this was my best bet. From what i read i would suggest something from Tesoro for a starter and then upgrade later to a metal detector with all the digital displays. This is just what i think.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U2War,

I'm about 25 miles north of you, feel free to come by and see all our detectors. You can try them out right in our store.

Wayne

OP
OP
U

U2WAR

Greenie
Apr 11, 2012
Friendswood, tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have come across a garrett sea hunter mark 2 for 499.99. Is it possible to use on land as well.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Get and Etrac and get it over with. That is the some of the best unit to start out with and use, now, and for a good long time, for the money. For the money that is. And the best. Do you want the best, or the best for your money. If you take money out of the picture, then the best is ruled out. Money, or the best. Is there a best. How much money. Best. Money. F2.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread