Dont like American Digger or Ric Savage? Then do something about it!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't like American Digger or Ric Savage? Then do something about it!

Let it be known, this guys portrayal of our hobby is nothing but bad and that's the best thing I can say about him.

Here's his Ebay site- eBay View About Me for savage-station

And his website- SAVAGE-STATION.com

and one of his email addresses- RSavage @hotmail.com

Ric and Rita Savage Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/ricsavagerelichunter

addresses and emails for the shows execs. and CEO's -

PRESS CONTACT Spike TV, Shana Tepper, 212/767-4275 [email protected]

Spike TV
Scott Gurney and Deirdre Gurney
Gurney Productions, Inc.
8929 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 510
Los Angeles, California 90045
Contact | Gurney Productions

Kevin Kay
President, Spike TV
1633 Broadway
New York, New York 10019
Feedback

Stephen K. Friedman
President, MTV
c/o MTV Studios
1515 Broadway
37th Floor
New York, New York 10036

Shana Tepper
[email protected]

Philippe Dauman
President and Chief Executive Officer
Viacom Inc.
1515 Broadway
37th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Viacom

Last edited:

nyantler

May 29, 2011
Central New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Careful of the facebook page... it is an archeology/historic society page... they are against metal detecting by anyone.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes you have to watch what you do..... You just can not just go gripping to people ... on these web sites.... It could back fire on you.....

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK all done , i emailed and left messages, like i did the last time information like this was posted. i don't expect to hear back from anyone though. besides that i did it anonymously with a anonymous email...ha ha

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His page is all about exposing fakes, so how fitting his picture is smack dab in the middle!

Last edited:

ABruce

Apr 11, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Unfortunately, if the show is making the Spike TV network money, it won't be taken off the air. This show is so stupid and fake it makes Auction Hunters and Storage Wars look honest and real!
Every Time Rick Savage says BOOM BABY I want to puke.

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, if the show is making the Spike TV network money, it won't be taken off the air. This show is so stupid and fake it makes Auction Hunters and Storage Wars look honest and real!

how about everytime he says " boom baby " we have to take a shot....:drunken_smilie::occasion14:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boom baby! *Chugs from a tequila bottle*

that's the only way to handle watching such bs

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1/2 of the ratings are probably from people that hate the show. Quit giving him the ratings, people. I have never watched one second of any of these shows.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red and Her Son Have watched the Show I Refuse too After Hearing the Comments!!! Chug

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
1/2 of the ratings are probably from people that hate the show. Quit giving him the ratings, people. I have never watched one second of any of these shows.
You know what they say in show busniess ... It don't make any difference what kind of publicity they get bad or good it makes them money..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Avoid Facebook page, they want stewardship.

1. the position and duties of a steward, a person who acts as the surrogate of another or others, especially by managing property, financial affairs, an estate, etc.

2. the responsible overseeing and protection of something considered worth caring for and preserving: New regulatory changes will result in better stewardship of lands that are crucial for open space and wildlife habitat.

Which is just as bad, if not worse for us then watching American Digger.

if Archies get their way, we will have to get their permission to detect our own yards
unless we let them come in & Dig everything out first. & Probably
at our expense.

ajmcello

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer can watch this stupid show, you can tell relics are planted because of the dirt composition, and if i ever hear king kong say boom baby again, my ears will explode.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just glad it's over, never to be seen again (except maybe reruns). A second season will never happen, no matter how much the bed wetters want it to. The whole thing was a Hollywood production, there was absolutely nothing true about that show, even the reenactments were fake. Something has to be real to begin with, before a reenactment can be done. Anyone who believes differently needs potty training.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I like the show. It causes people to constantly begin new threads on detecting forums, which provide me some humor. After this thread dies down I will start a new one to keep the show alive until the new season begins.

ajmcello

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a magazine called American Digger, unassociated with the tv show. Ric Savage was a weekly columnist. After the magazine saw the show, they were appalled and terminated their relationship with him and made it clear there was no relation to the tv show.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the show. It causes people to constantly begin new threads on detecting forums, which provide me some humor. After this thread dies down I will start a new one to keep the show alive until the new season begins.
Your just the "mini me" version of Spartacus53 :laughing7: And I mean that in a good way. I like Spart, even though he is hated by many. They just don't get his sense of humor like I do. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/15436.html

Also, you know darn well the show isn't going to have a "new season", nice try though. :occasion14:

There's a magazine called American Digger, unassociated with the tv show. Ric Savage was a weekly columnist. After the magazine saw the show, they were appalled and terminated their relationship with him and made it clear there was no relation to the tv show.
There are a few threads relating to the Magazine and it's discontent with the show. Here's one where Butch himself replies to another member here- http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/299198-american-digger-magazine.html

Last edited:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
diggummup said:
Your just the "mini me" version of Spartacus53 :laughing7: And I mean that in a good way. I like Spart, even though he is hated by many. They just don't get his sense of humor like I do. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/15436.html

Also, you know darn well the show isn't going to have a "new season", nice try though. :occasion14:

There are a few threads relating to the Magazine and it's discontent with the show. Here's one where Butch himself replies to another member here- http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/299198-american-digger-magazine.html

Mini me. LMAO. As far a all the hate I don't know how Internet people hate someone they never met or talked with. Friggen Internet people are funny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread