Pirate Island on right now

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I missed the show...I will have to DVR it next time it is on.

I believe the H2 is the History Channel 2. On my cable we have History Channel, H2 and History International.

NJ

OP
OP
baspinall

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended up to be pretty cool. I'm jealous of these guys! All took place on the Ile Sainte Marie off the coast of Madagascar. Finding three old ship wrecks that were taken by pirates at one time and fortified with cannons and such. They found two gold coins while down there as well.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I remember correctly it was a 2 Part show with the 2nd. part being better to me
because they searched the Island.

Probably close to a year since I saw it.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A little off topic: Does anyone know of any programs about Carisub? I've read as much as I could find online about the Cuban Treasure Salvage Company but I was wondering if there has ever been a documentary filmed. With the amount of wrecks around Cuba they must have some awesome stories to tell.

NJ

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Baspinal............thanks. H2 does a lot of repeats so it'll probably be back on pretty soon. I'll catch it next time around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread