i fear i cant..............

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None worth bothering about.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont leave now i just got my first like and ive only been here a week

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the other side of the coin is there are 100's more that have replaced those few.

Now it's up to you to either dislike any new member, or make new friends. Haven't you ever moved as a kid and had to look for new friends. That experience alone cost me a small fortune in buying new friends :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some who said they were leaving never left and still here posting, some who said they were leaving have returned to lurk or just read for those who object to word lurk, as you can see when they were last logged on.

TN is still the best treasure site on the net.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA, moving around this forum is lots different than the old one and I am still having difficulty learning if a thread has been replied to or not. Everything seems to condensed, but hang in there as we would miss you a lot.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
aa battery,
sure not like the old forum.

Think we just have to take it one step at a time; a post here,
a photo there, takes time.

You will find a few post you like; be able to put in your two cents worth.

Give it time. Only gets better.
:happy3:
have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't that bad, double A. I admit I had some doubts until I found out they were still tinkerin with it. Which beats shuttin the whole thing down while they get it right. I never did have some of the problems others had, I'm on computers constantly at work (even though I secretly believe computers are the anti-Christ), so I decided to just cowboy up and figure it out. Dustytrails, Likes are cheap, there's you another one. Welcome to Tnet, too.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok i will try

River Rat

Super Moderator