how to search and find the peralta stone map treasures.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have located the mines but have not taken out any treasure, im waiting for the right time.I believe that many have located treasures but don't want to tell little on how to follow maps.im not greedy if you come near me good luck
to. First of all you must all learn not to follow other peoples trails.many trails are left by good notable. Treasure hunters.the problem is they are old trails and if you think they may have made mistakes don't believe it.all these hunters made their own trails and there was no success. You must dig deep inside and say i'll stop reevaluate and start fresh. Don't think negative of me and think he wants to lead us on the wrong path, this might be a trick.
Now usually you will be left a starting point.keep your mind open that you may think your in the right place but you know these stones might have been brought and dropped off from somewhere else.don't look at the nearest mountain near the stones.so that means te superstitions is out and four peaks region is out.think everyone assumes things but you remember that everybody body and their uncles already tried places so look for another mountain ..
Now here is a secret if you trust me.the priest holding the cross on the stone is pointing to the the mine of the santa Maria. The mission of santa Maria is south across the border in Mexico but the mine is in Arizona.now think to yourself, now you learn my research and can take a chance by thinking that the stones may have come from that mission.also those that followed kinos maps should know that on one map kinos made a dark marking on that mission and only that mission.
hopefully I cleared up some things and you can look for the peralta with facts giving you help. Good luck to all.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get some help. Seriously, you need professional counseling. I pray for you..

smcdmc

Aug 12, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm, that was hard to read. And I'm an edjumacated man.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peralta, why do you keep posting this crap in the general area? There is a subforum JUST FOR THIS. Go post over there.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomon you should concentrate on taking people on your little treasure hunting trips.leave the big trips for people who are interested.someone thinks the are intelligent but can't solve real maps.why its here is because people are interested.all they have to do is read it then they begin solving it.
I already got word from one who did locate the horse and I wish them luck, there is plenty for everybody.those that see my name, if they are not interested don't read it.for those who are using my information good luck for the ones that say I need medical help hope you enjoy treasure hunting on your sofa.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peralta, why do you keep posting this crap in the general area? There is a subforum JUST FOR THIS. Go post over there.

If you don't like it read something else.this information is for true cashe hunters.keep your crapy coins , what we do is for true treasure hunters lol.

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Real Treasure Hunters put boots on the ground to recover. Find. Retrieve. Produce. Acquire. Realize.

I'm a coach for the Dallas Cowboys because I yell at the TV from my chair. LOL.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

peralta, I think what the others here are trying to tell you, is this:

a) yes this is the "general discussion" forum, so in your mind's eye, this is "general discussion", and hence you might think your topic (of legends, priests, clues to raiders-of-lost ark type stuff) belongs here.

b) However, you've got to remember, even though this might be titled "general discussion", yet the CONTEXT of that , is that this is a general discussion of metal detecting related topics.

c) Now I suppose you're going to say "yes, so when you find the treasure legend through my clues, you pull out the detector to pinpoint", right? But if you go down that path, then gee, anyone can say ANY topic, no matter how seemingly off-topic, is somehow metal detecting related. Thus:

d) at some point, you've to realize that this is a metal detecting forum. And I know you want to believe in your legends so hard. But seriously now ..... there are other specific heading/forums for this type of ghost story stuff.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta, I think what the others here are trying to tell you, is this:

a) yes this is the "general discussion" forum, so in your mind's eye, this is "general discussion", and hence you might think your topic (of legends, priests, clues to raiders-of-lost ark type stuff) belongs here.

b) However, you've got to remember, even though this might be titled "general discussion", yet the CONTEXT of that , is that this is a general discussion of metal detecting related topics.

c) Now I suppose you're going to say "yes, so when you find the treasure legend through my clues, you pull out the detector to pinpoint", right? But if you go down that path, then gee, anyone can say ANY topic, no matter how seemingly off-topic, is somehow metal detecting related. Thus:

d) at some point, you've to realize that this is a metal detecting forum. And I know you want to believe in your legends so hard. But seriously now ..... there are other specific heading/forums for this type of ghost story stuff.

Tom,this is the second time I have heard your mouth run.this is for all treasure hunters.you didn't have to read it.its for those interested.you don't have anything better to do?I'm sorry that you only dream and do not know how to search for real treasure.lol

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real Treasure Hunters put boots on the ground to recover. Find. Retrieve. Produce. Acquire. Realize.

I'm a coach for the Dallas Cowboys because I yell at the TV from my chair. LOL.

That's me boots on ground 30 years and done searching I'm not a couch hunter like you.lol
Tom

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, 30 years wasted without a find. That must suck.

What I found you'll never know.its been three years that I moved to Hawaii.where do you live? You want to meet me in Arizona for a dig?

Tom

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I found you'll never know.its been three years that I moved to Hawaii.where do you live? You want to meet me in Arizona for a dig?

Tom

I'm trying to help those that want to learn how to find Spanish lost mines.it took me many years to learn.if your not interested don't read my threads.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have it on good authority that this treasure has already been found! Riley Poole & Ben Gate are personal friends of mine and they told me they were a big part in retrieving it. They also told me the hardest thing about getting the treasure was getting past BigFoot as he was guarding the entrance of the mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread