ohio gold and silver refinery wrote all bad checks ortegon illinois

Apr 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohio gold and silver refinery wrote all bad checks oregon illinois

wow big 5 day buying event comes to town ! Oregon Illinois .. everyone who sold gold and silver got a check that was returned by the bank ! all checks bad ... everyone who sold to the 5 day :hello2: got ripped off .. :hello: police trying to gets peoples money back.. check writer should be in local jail !!

2-18-13 new name midwest gold & silver refinery gold and silver traveling road show same news paper ad as before same people in picture new phone # in springfield illinois when your wanted is states for bad checks just change your name

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
wow big 5 day buying event comes to town ! Oregon Illinois .. everyone who sold gold and silver got a check that was returned by the bank ! all checks bad ... everyone who sold to the 5 day :hello2: got ripped off .. :hello: police trying to gets peoples money back.. check writer should be in local jail!
I'll tell you this but i will not go to any Gold & Silver............ Buyers that come to town for a week or week end.......I think they are for the most part crooks............. I don't trust any of them....

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
It's funny you posted this last week they were in our town and it was posted in the online version of the newspaper. I replied to the post by saying to watch out for these people, and they refused to post my reply. I then replied to them asking them why didn't they post my reply? Maybe they didnt want there readers to be educated on these type of people. Still no reply.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
These people sold their gold and silver at a gold buying event and accepted a check as payment?:dontknow: yikes...

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could understand a few people taking checks for their precious metals, but everyone! you are kidding right.......Scott

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time have them send their gold to me and I'll send them an IOU!!

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on a few buying trips with a gold & silver buyer a few months ago and he paid them ALL in cash. One woman came back the next day and wanted to take a pair of earrings back and a necklace because she missed them already and he just flat out gave them back. One reason people sell to him is because he has a good rating with the Better Business Bureau and people can see it for themselves. That dealer that wrote all the bad checks is nothing but a clown and anyone who accepted a check is not the brightest bulb.

jaketsn

May 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sold gold to them 2 weeks ago in International falls MN just got a call from my bank saying their cheque is no good. Great advertisement for the company. I'll let police handle it

jaketsn

May 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 weeks ago sold gold in International Falls MN just got a call from my bank, their cheque is no good, great advertizing should be posted everywhere

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To anyone who lost their gold...I can recover your gold for a one time fee of 100 dollars...sorry I dont take checks, cash only please.

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Midwest refineries is the best place to go, they've been in business for many years and are know for being about the best there is for buying gold all the way around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread