Pahrump,NV. metal detecting???

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if either of you still live in pahrump, but if so let me know.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome our new friend. You are in luck. Check out Fred, 3555 Airway Drive, ste 308, Reno, Ne , 775 851 1851. He and his friends are experts of ghost towns and buried treasures.

Bible

Jan 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem only lies with blm. One federal agent will say its ok then another will say its of historical significance when he rolls up and try to push a felony on you and record you while trying to ask incriminating questions. Just be careful if you ever do get permission on blm land they will trick you into going then get you. Not to scare you though. Just please make sure if you see a federal vehicle drive up dump out your artifacts put a rock in your bag and tell them your "prospecting". Another nevada hunter told me this advice yeara before it finally happened to me. In other words....go where you want just follow this one precaution. They did this to me last year at a single homestead in the middle of nowhere with no historical significance. Be careful of those bureau of land managment snakes.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you all realize this thread is from 2012 .

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions