my first argument

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure that there are guidelines for Treasurenet reminding us to stay on topic and also not use offensive language. No one here needs to "loosen up" as no one should take hateful/offensive speech lightly (tell that to the moderators!)

And there's whats wrong with this country. Too many people want to label everything. Just because YOU don't like something it's automatically "hateful". I see you have 2 posts on the forum, and both are attacking a thread you don't like.

This is very simple.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD, DON'T OPEN IT!!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing about trolling the internet ,, looking for things to be P.O.ed about. You can probably find them. But it does not make your angry ranting any more valid than the other points expressed, and saying it is hate speech is not the same thing as actually being hate speech. Whatever that is.

By the way. Have you heard the Nazi party is coming back to life in Europe? That is something you would be encouraged to troll against!

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Walk'n down the road with my pack on my back, pack on my back, pack on my back, walkin' down the road with my pack on my back goin' to Kaliforny{to see Governator}.

smoke

May 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i'm MD in a park or any place that is allowed i have on my head phones and just point to them and say i cant hear you.Done...:hello:

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or you can speak to her in a language that she hopefully can understand.

"Listen, I fill in any holes that I may dig. I do not destroy anything. I enjoy metal detecting...it is what makes me happy.
Why exactly do you feel the need to try and make me unhappy? We all want happiness. I do this. You should probably be doing what makes you happy."

If that fails..."Listen, I tried to explain my position politely but you refused to listen. Now let's get right to the heart of the matter. IF I find a old crusty soda can
that is filled with gunk...it'll make me happier than talking to you one second longer. Please just go away and bother someone who cares about your thoughts on anything."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread