Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: my first argument

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2012
    Palmer, AK
    Minelab safari, minelab excalibur 2, Whites GMT
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    let he who is free from sin cast the first stone...... i just see the same people scoffing at me, unless you lived a perfect, judge free life, stone me please. thats the point if the post silly people, judging my interaction with the earth when we all have some sort of direct or indirect interaction. again, if you never ever ever looked at someone and thought something about them, go ahead and throw

us
    May 2012
    Palmer, AK
    Minelab safari, minelab excalibur 2, Whites GMT
    17 times
    here in new jersey, the most dense population in the country, its almost impossible to detect without 100 people walking past you at any given moment, almost anywhere....but good ol' historical NJ puts out the good stuff. but really there are people from all walks of life in every nook and cranny everywhere. and when dozens of walks of life pass you by, things stick out.... loosen up...

Apr 2012
    1 times
    I'm pretty sure that there are guidelines for Treasurenet reminding us to stay on topic and also not use offensive language. No one here needs to "loosen up" as no one should take hateful/offensive speech lightly (tell that to the moderators!)

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfree View Post
    here in new jersey, the most dense population in the country, its almost impossible to detect without 100 people walking past you at any given moment, almost anywhere....but good ol' historical NJ puts out the good stuff. but really there are people from all walks of life in every nook and cranny everywhere. and when dozens of walks of life pass you by, things stick out.... loosen up...

No doubt.... I used to live in the hippie capital of the world (Eugene, OR) where politically correct is so far out of whack that people will accost you for growing the wrong kind of TREE on your own property.... I kid you not.

If a gal's a lesbo, or a pothead, or some hippy dippy chick, or whatever..... pretty easy to spot. Even easier to get your point across to other people using descriptive words to let them know the kind of person you're dealing with. Makes long, drawn out PC BS unecessary and gets to the point.

I think we're at an age where political correctness is so blase'. People get up in arms over next to nothing.

If the gals a lesbo, a pothead a hippy dippy chick, so be it.

Someday I'm gonna run for Miss Black Teen Texas, and if anybody questions it, they'll be labeled a racist! LOL!

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    6520 times
    let me know when Jeffro, You have my vote

Apr 2012
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
    384 times
    Thjis is how to get rid of your anger monkeys

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2007
    Summit County, CO
    White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster
    1582 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You got my vote Jeffro. Anything I can do to keep life interestin for all my cousins down in Texas. I don't like generic labels, but after studyin on it, turns out after all these years I could be labelled a lesbian.
    Just like Texas in 1880.

us
    Mar 2010
    Florida
    ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
    2690 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Im getting really tired of stupid people and Im starting to tell them what I think of them and getting great satisfaction from doing it. If the truth hurts...go see a therapist.
    ryaan21 likes this.

us
    Apr 2007
    Gladstone, Michigan
    Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Junk, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
    108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lookindown View Post
    Im getting really tired of stupid people and Im starting to tell them what I think of them and getting great satisfaction from doing it. If the truth hurts...go see a therapist.

This. Far to many people nowadays just bottle up the anger and angst that is brought on by other people. I am not saying to go out with a piss poor attitude and tell everyone off, but if someone gets in your face or space for no reason or does not like the fact that you metal detect, tell them off in the worst way possible.

To many busy bodies these days think they can just come up to you and tell you metal detecting is wrong or illegal or they act like they have some authority. They don't. Make sure they know that as they walk away with their tail between their legs.
    PROUD ANTITHEIST

us
    relic hunter

Dec 2011
    Cape Cod
    tesoro stingray
    80 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    real hippies are more like 69 now but look like 35, ask any 18 year old woman. love, peace, happiness and freedom to detect all day.

us
    Oct 2009
    2143 times
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there are guidelines for Treasurenet reminding us to stay on topic and also not use offensive language. No one here needs to "loosen up" as no one should take hateful/offensive speech lightly (tell that to the moderators!)
    And there's whats wrong with this country. Too many people want to label everything. Just because YOU don't like something it's automatically "hateful". I see you have 2 posts on the forum, and both are attacking a thread you don't like.

This is very simple.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD, DON'T OPEN IT!!
    Dave44 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1795 times
    Funny thing about trolling the internet ,, looking for things to be P.O.ed about. You can probably find them. But it does not make your angry ranting any more valid than the other points expressed, and saying it is hate speech is not the same thing as actually being hate speech. Whatever that is.

By the way. Have you heard the Nazi party is coming back to life in Europe? That is something you would be encouraged to troll against!

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    1071 times
    silver surfing
    Goin to California with an achin - in my heart

us
    relic hunter

Dec 2011
    Cape Cod
    tesoro stingray
    80 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Walk'n down the road with my pack on my back, pack on my back, pack on my back, walkin' down the road with my pack on my back goin' to Kaliforny{to see Governator}.

May 2012
    When i'm MD in a park or any place that is allowed i have on my head phones and just point to them and say i cant hear you.Done...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links