Cowboy 444 Looking For Help.

cowboy444

Jul 29, 2003
Gold Beach, OR
On Sept. 26th 2011 I, Randy Waters, was cited by United States Forest Service(USFS)for having a dredge at Foster Bar on the Rogue River. The ticket date of court was November 10th 2011 but a call had to be made to the State court system. The court date was set for Feb 24th 2012. On Feb 23rd I received a call from the issuing officer stating that they, USFS, were dropping their charges and turning it over to Oregon State Police. On April 26th 2012 I received a call from OSP officer Smithers saying he understood that I had some mining papers I wanted to share with OSP. I went to the Hunter Creek OSP office in Gold Beach and told officer Smithers about my problems with the USFS and how they had backed down after they discovered that they were in the wrong. At the end of the meeting I showed officer Smithers a paper copied from the Oregon State Lands website showing that mining was only closed from Graves Creek to Watson Creek. Officer Smithers brought out a paper from Oregon State Lands showing that there is no dredging in a scenic waterway and then proceeded to issue me 2 citations for polluting and polluting in a prohibited area. The citations were back dated to Sept. 26th 2011.
I'll be appearing in court on May 21st 2012 at 9:00 am in Gold Beach to file a NOT GUILTY plea and ask for a jury trial. I'll post on the forums when I find out what court date I have.

I just got off the phone with Joseph Snook who is an investigative reporter for the U.S. Observer. This is a paper that deals illegal citations, and helps innocent people make their way through the court system. They need a 5000.00 retainer to take over my case and defend me in court. If you can spare a five or ten dollar bill I could sure use your help. I have a paypal account under [email protected] Joseph told me that he should have started the investigation yesterday but can't get started without the retainer.
Thanks for anything you can do.

cowboy444

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
444 is a extremely bad luck number in Chinese culture.

Just saying...it's the worst luck number imaginable. It directly represents death and extreme misfortune.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureNet - Rules

You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes.

You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization.

You may not... sell, raffle, or auction items on behalf of any person or organization.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cowboy444

Jul 29, 2003
Gold Beach, OR
TreasureNet - Rules

You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes.

You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization.

You may not... sell, raffle, or auction items on behalf of any person or organization.
I'm sorry. I didn't know. As this is something that effects every miner in the United States I figured that it was worth fighting. I don't have a bunch of gold to use to entice people to donate. I don't have the money to retain the US Observer to help me.

cowboy444

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread