Blisstool - Your thoughts??

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just curious if anyone on here has purchased the Blisstool detector. I've heard stories about amazing depth and it beating every machine out there in depth tests. Every machine has its own pros and cons so I would like to hear from actual owners/users of the machine to see what they think.

Thanks

NJ

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just curious if anyone on here has purchased the Blisstool detector. I've heard stories about amazing depth and it beating every machine out there in depth tests. Every machine has its own pros and cons so I would like to hear from actual owners/users of the machine to see what they think.

Thanks

NJ
must say I have never heard of it Mate, but it's not claiming anything new about depth, lets face all the new one's claim the same thing, untill the field tests prove something else.

SS

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't watch them but,

Here's a bunch of YouTube comparisons with the Blistool and Etrac and a few others for ya:

blistool - YouTube

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SS, I know. That is why I'm look for some real world users to pipe in. I've seen some of the comparison videos and they are showing it deating out all sorts of machines for depth but I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. Ace350, thanks for the link...I did see some of those videos but not all of them.

Anyone else out that that has the machine or actually field tested one??

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread