Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Public Service Announcement

In light of recent posts containing some serious anger management issues, I am willing to volunteer my time and services to help you avoid this pitfall. This will be a FREE seminar available to all members who are in need of assistance in the matter.

Although a specific date and place hasn't yet been finalized, I'll leave you with this little gem...

If and when you feel slighted, sit back for a moment and take a really deep breath. Hold said breath until you pass.. Once you reawaken you will have forgotten what made you so disturbed to begin with.. Repeat this process several times if necessary.

See you soon

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
anger management would be unneeded if there was more dumb management

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What can I say, pixels INFURIATE me!!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go F yourself...hehe I manage my anger just fine...now mind your own F'ing business.

Thanks for the offer though.

NJ

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Anger on TN? wow, I've been away for a while now. This place used to be quite a self governing system. I would hope that people that are angry, are just children. I truly hope that children did not infiltrate our perfect little community.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, it's been some tome since I've seen you post and there have been a few incidents along the way. I might suggest that since your absence that you keep a scorecard available to keep track of all that's going on. People coming and going, all at blinding speed.

I guess we'll be seeing less of the anger, as it will not be tolerated. Posts will be removed and members can get a time out to cool off. Almost like grade school again :laughing7: Overall, the majority of members here are in control, but on a public forum you will always have a few strays.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, that was a great episode :laughing9: Lloyd Braun, Serenity now, insanity later

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I always got management angry because I have hair and look younger with no wigs, therefore I retired to detect full time. How they keepum wigwam? Rogain? The Director would jog and bathe in a sink? that's about all he did other than sexually:tongue3: harass married females and males. He lives in Sandwitch and goes to Boston all the time to lick boots.

Last edited:
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will also be able to follow my seminar on twitter, but then again, I don't have a phone to tweet from :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a better life thru chemistry - dow chemical's (and your local drug store motto - as per dr's script's))

so take the pill's that nurse ratchet gives you and shut up and sit in the corner --I said sit in the corner , you nitwit not .s....... t in the corner. --- geez I hate dealing with addled brained sheeple type pill poppers.

Last edited:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love is the secret ingredient in the brownie recipe of life.
Love.
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread