Other

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it 420 at your house? Good for you!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're on drugs?! Oh No, I'm so sorry! I just wanted to know what time it was at your house, because this show is so last month..

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You're on drugs?! Oh No, I'm so sorry! I just wanted to know what time it was at your house, because this show is so last month..
I know but i am old and like to look back at things like they were....When life was more fun.......

Jon Phillips

Mar 10, 2009
Riverview Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F-75, MXT, 6000di sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah...it's all fun and games until the guy sits on one of your family members.....

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, he gives great information. I especially like how he uses backhoes and construction equipment to dig up people's property in search of planted items.
Or better yet, the way he places monetary value of items first and foremost (and totally unrealistic) in his obnoxious endeavors.

boomsausage.jpg

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just watched it and I think they need to be respectful... The guy pulls out a smashed beer can then flings it out in the grass.. Pick it up and put it your pouch you A ** Hole
The show sucks....

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I just watched it and I think they need to be respectful... The guy pulls out a smashed beer can then flings it out in the grass.. Pick it up and put it your pouch
... I will say that was not a good part in the show... I did not care for that either.....

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, he gives great information. I especially like how he uses backhoes and construction equipment to dig up people's property in search of planted items.
As long as he puts the property back and the land owners don't care "why do you"?.... And i know a few Ther's that use backhoes & heavy equipment at times...... We can not just use our garden diggers for some things.......I was just useing a backhoe about 3 weeks ago to help me find some items....... P1546.jpg

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You're kidding, right?

The level of ignorance in that question defies logic. I'm not even going to bother answering it.
Logic??What logic ... If i give some one permission to dig on my land and they put ot back like they found it..... I would have to say that would only be my business .... It would be no one elses business not even yours ...Do you use spy glasses to watch your neighbors???? Could be you do........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread