Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Nat Geo show "Diggers"

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mr. Schulz

Mar 2012
    DeWitt, Iowa
    Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
    309 times
    Coin Roll Hunting, Bottle hunting, and Metal Detecting

The Nat Geo show "Diggers"

Did the Nat Geo show Diggers get cancelled or not on anymore? I can't find it. I'd like to watch it since American Diggers is getting horrible
    2013 Finds- 12/3

Bottle Digging
    Blob tops: 0
    Hutches: 2
    Medicines: 23
    Local Bottles: 24
    Tokens: 2, (1) Local
    1948 S Roosie Dime
    8 Spoons
    Music box part
    Axe Head
    19th Century cutting scissors
    ~
    Metal Detecting:
    Foreign: 1
    Wheats: 28
    Silver Dimes: 1
    Token: 1
    Clad: $47.53

Apr 2012
    Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
    363 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    There getting ready for a new season i think but i dont see reruns on either ....hows iowa for old coin shooting i used to live there when i was a kid and rember alot of old brick buildings in the towns now years later i think back and wish i had a detector then ...

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    cancelled. Good riddance.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Earth
    V3i, Etrac, AT Pro, F2, T2, Xterra 705
    199 times
    Metal Detecting
    American Diggers is a stinkpot! .... That fat guy X-professional wrestler Rick Savage ... with his son (obviously he's trying to promote to fame, but his sons has the personality of a wet rock) , and they destroy everything with heavy equipment (obviosly to impress people....uh...yeah), and their finds are planted (there's a few sites out there showing the 'planters' and they made a few off-air statements I hope their network doesn't see it!...LOL), and what they sell the stuff for is SOOO inflated (I guess it's to be show-offs?.. but more of a joke to anyone with common sense).....

American Diggers is a trainwreck.... and Rick Savage might get some money at the expense of his son who looks like a dim-whit on the show... but HEY!... it's all about the money!...hehehe...(that was an honest 'tehehe')

enjoy the entertainment... as 'cheap' as it may be...LOL
    Last edited by Viddy; May 22, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    Diggit likes this.

us
    CASPER

Jan 2012
    NEW ENGLAND
    WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
    2749 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    DIGGERS -on Nat Geo - will supposedly be back - I have been contacted by the production company for ideas and such
    They are hopping to take good ideas and make the show better
    there are also a couple of other shows that will be coming out too on detecting
    once again some have contacted me for opinions and ideas
    on other channels and will be better hopefully
    "Casper" - coincidence -check it out - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casper_(name) -
    Motto = "I try to hit where others cant or others wont "

us
    Apr 2009
    Madison, CT
    White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
    6 times
    If "Diggers" comes back, they should change the name so it is'nt confused with "American Digger". At least on "Diggers" it's believable.

Dec 2006
    Virginia
    White's MXT, White's TDI
    3 times
    Yeah, but hopefully they'll follow some different guys around who will actually dig properly, act like adults and not participate in stupid antics. If they use the same guys, hopefully they have learned how ridiculous they acted by reading this forum and maybe watching themselves on TV and thinking to themselves, "boy, I really did act like a moron". Also, it should never be about money.
    I support the cancellation of "American Diggers" from Spike TV and "Diggers" from Nat Geo.

us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    187 times
    Metal Detecting
    I assure you all that the same antics will be broadcast. We are looking at a couple of gold episodes right now and were kicking around ideas of a parody on gold rush and what kind of tricks we can play on eachother. So dont you you worry your pretty little head, Team ATC will be just as idiotic as we have always been. :0)
    Keppy likes this.

Dec 2006
    Virginia
    White's MXT, White's TDI
    3 times
    Well, thats just wonderful. Keep on destroying the hobby that many of us love. Idiots.
    Diggit likes this.
    I support the cancellation of "American Diggers" from Spike TV and "Diggers" from Nat Geo.

us
    Apr 2008
    Montana
    Curently the AT pro
    187 times
    Metal Detecting
    Cant please everyone, and everyone needs to have something to be angry about I guess. Hope you find lots of treasure before the hobby is changed forever by a couple of idiots. :0)

us
    Apr 2011
    Northern New Jersey
    eyes
    29 times
    collecting war relics and antiques, shooting
    Unfortunately, these days, if you can get a few thousand viewers to watch your antique finding/treasure hunting/gold mining/selling for big bucks "reality" show, they will continue to produce them. These shows cost very little to produce and the rewards can be huge! The cost of the video and recording equipment is a pittance compared to what it was just 15 years ago and these shows can be edited on virtually a home computer. There biggest expense is probably their air fare and motel costs. It seems that people just love these crappy shows. Those of us who have been collectors, dealers, metal detectors, "pickers", etc. know the real world and what you really find and how much it's really worth. These shows are appealing to people who have never been involved in that hobby or business and they now think this is an easy way to make money. There is a self storage facility up the street from me, they used to get 6 to 12 people attending the storage auctions there, now it's 75 to 100 people all expecting to find what those idiots from Auction Hunters always seem to find. Prices are driven up to the point where no one can hope to make any money any more. I never bought storage lockers, but had many friends who did, they've all quit doing it. It's the same with metal detecting, now people are going to want a "piece of the action" to let you hunt on their land. Prepare for more and more new shows of this sort this summer and fall.
    Diggit likes this.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1889 times
    Hay, it's entertainment kind of a drama commedy combo. On WED. you will see the bulldozer VS the shotgun, I can't wait.Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  39.7 KB
    Keppy likes this.

ca
    Sep 2009
    Calgary, AB
    I hope the show goes more towards Meteorite Men type of show. Both guys are well known professionals, teach you a bit about whats going on, and dont blow things out of proportion.

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    1155 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by montanagold View Post
    I assure you all that the same antics will be broadcast. We are looking at a couple of gold episodes right now and were kicking around ideas of a parody on gold rush and what kind of tricks we can play on eachother. So dont you you worry your pretty little head, Team ATC will be just as idiotic as we have always been. :0)
    That's fine with me i have been watching .. Team ATC .. since they put out there first dvd...... And King george & Ringmaster Tim... do a good job on there dvd's and show...Keep up the good work..
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    790 times
    Some of you guys moan and complain about these shows, yet you still watch them. You have yourself to blame. Just stop watching this crap and it will go away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors