Is it me?

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I think the metal detecting community is a much smaller group then we think it is. How many of you belong to other forums. I see the same people here on many other forums. T-net is the same as any other. The posts are the same. The questions are pretty much the same. Some detecting forums are more close nit then others, some are not. To me T-Net. is more lax as far as posting what's on your mind. I have been removed from other forums for being a so called troll. The whites forum was one of them and the American site was another. Huge egos and mods with thin skin is what I attribute it to. I do admit to calling people out when they post stuff that just does not look dug or something is just not right. If that is being a troll, then you can call me one any time.

Detecting forums are a great place to learn for folks who are new to this hobby. I get bored reading the same posts though. Like should I use a coil cover, what detector should I buy, ect , ect. . So I guess it's easy to see why people come and go from these sites.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hill billy,I just joined this site in febuary,and love it.I spend an hour or to every day, reading about finds in and out of the country,It's a blast.Hope you get the itch back soon.leprechaun.:leprechaun-hat:

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good site. I dont mind the dealers presenting their goods. Thats how they put food on the table and it also enhances the hobby. What if no one sold detectors, digging tools, pinpointers etc........Great site! Long live TNet....lol

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2011
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Out here in NC all the fields are full of crops and the woods full of ticks. NC will pick up come harvest time. Of course I will be back in Utah by then. Our growing season is shorter, and we don't have the ticks, and so you will see my posts waaaayyyy before the Souths. LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions