New material at Team D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground)

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks,

Sure is getting hot 8-), it was a good day to relax and post some cool finds from this last week. We have also released a new episode on a great ring find and return to the owners. Thinking it may be time to seek out some cool water spots on the rivers and lakes, no rain is making the soil rock hard and tough to get a good signal.

We had a good response so far from the Metal detecting community on our attemp to show the "Reality" on Metal detecting and Treasure hunting.

So if you like quality videos, crisp photos and cool items check us out here :headbang:

D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground)

Admin, I was not sure where this belonged on the forum so I put it here, my aplogy if it needs to be moved.

V/R
SAR (tdug1)

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks,

Sure is getting hot 8-), it was a good day to relax and post some cool finds from this last week. We have also released a new episode on a great ring find and return to the owners. Thinking it may be time to seek out some cool water spots on the rivers and lakes, no rain is making the soil rock hard and tough to get a good signal.

We had a good response so far from the Metal detecting community on our attemp to show the "Reality" on Metal detecting and Treasure hunting.

So if you like quality videos, crisp photos and cool items check us out here :headbang:

D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground)

Admin, I was not sure where this belonged on the forum so I put it here, my aplogy if it needs to be moved.

V/R
SAR (tdug1)
Very nice keep up the good work!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Team D.U.G. Very good i enjoyed your videos.. Really nice work............

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff guys keep it up

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice site!

I have to say I'm not looking forward to high summer here in Louisiana.... That rock hard ground is pretty much all of New Orleans.

Also I poked around trying to figure out your medal.... No luck. I think it may be a 10 year service medal, but for what I don't know.

OP
OP
Tdug1

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice site!

I have to say I'm not looking forward to high summer here in Louisiana.... That rock hard ground is pretty much all of New Orleans.

Also I poked around trying to figure out your medal.... No luck. I think it may be a 10 year service medal, but for what I don't know.

Ken,

I know exactly what you mean, the medal is proving to be a hard one. I sent pictures to a friend thmuseuma musuem curator and he has no clue, said it may be a token.

Be safe and stay cool
SAR

OP
OP
Tdug1

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to thank everyone that visited our page, we have had views in 5 different countries. We are doing research on the next episode which will feature a find that has something to do with WWII, Bombers and a "Sterling Silver" baseball......so stay tuned and once again thanks.

Team DUG

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good site, way to go on getting the kids into a truly healthy hobby.
Carl

OP
OP
Tdug1

Tdug1

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good site, way to go on getting the kids into a truly healthy hobby.
Carl

Its been so awesome watching them get the bug to go, can't wait for them to score something really cool like a old coin or that one off relic. We made a necklace with the pendant he found. Hopefully long after I am gone he will still be wearing it and thinking of the cool times he had with his old man.

On another notreceivedieved a few emails or comments about live digs and the fact that we need to authenticate our finds otherwise we are not for real. We are only 2 guys and doing our best to bring good content, my partner Jason is a Pastor for a promiBaptistbtist church and I spent 17 years in the US Army Infantry, airborne, ranger qualified.....we both hold Honor, integrity and honesty in the highest regard. We are going to get more "Live Digs" coming to suit them anyways...just takes time.

Thanks and keep watching
SAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions