pyramid in the tunnel

insearch

Jun 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Everyone!

I've been following this site for over a month now and learning from all of you, guys,but it's only today that i've registered because I couldn't find a thread that addresses our problem in our site.

After 5 ft of digging down, we came across a huge T in the shaft that we're digging. and then after 2 meters below the sign, our men followed arrows that led them in a vertical direction. After 1 meter from where they started digging vertically, our men located a tunnel entrance. The entrance is in the shape of a triangle. The triangle's base is 3 ft and it's height is 5 ft. After 1 meter from the pyramid entrance, the "natural" walls of the tunnel abrurptly disappeared. And the mixture of black and green sand/rocks also disappeared. We're now 2 meters into the tunnel but all signs that we're on the right track are gone.

We are now at loss as to the right direction in our dig because there are no signs that could direct us where to go next. Could it be that our target is directly below the pyramid sign after all?

Please, help us out with your seasoned advice.

forever grateful,
insearch

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
First, what are you talking about? What are you looking for? Why did you dig 5' down at that spot? Describe the "T". Is it an object you found. How could there be a "T" in a shaft that you are just digging? If you are following arrows that point in a vertical direction, why didn't you see them on the way down? A triangle with a 3' base and 5' height would hardly be accessable. ??????????????????? hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
First, what are you talking about? What are you looking for? Why did you dig 5' down at that spot? Describe the "T". Is it an object you found. How could there be a "T" in a shaft that you are just digging? If you are following arrows that point in a vertical direction, why didn't you see them on the way down? A triangle with a 3' base and 5' height would hardly be accessable. ???????????????????
I have to go with Frakin there your information is not enought .... And it makes no sense........... You must not be from the USA for you are useing meters as a measurement...........

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Try a warm peroxide bath. Then use a bit of baking soda and water to finish it off.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By Jove, I think you found it... :headbang: Just make a right and you're there :occasion14:

Keppy, I think he's from Egypt, it sounds like he's in denial :tongue3:

Last edited:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a young Jim Morrison once said....
The West is the best. Get here and we'll do the rest.
Carl

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
By Jove, I think you found it... :headbang: Just make a right and you're there :occasion14:

Keppy, I think he's from Egypt, it sounds like he's in denial :tongue3:
spartacus..... He could be iN denial and don't know it............ For i was in denial once and i did not know were i was.......... And for that 3 foot pyramid .... ..... I got stuck in it once and they had to dynamite me out.......And it went .....BOOM BABY...:laughing7::notworthy:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go left. Always go left.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep digging to the right...you will end up under Oak Island.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a bit concerned. He hasn't posted, or replied in two days and I think he just may be treading water in denial :laughing7:

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
...After 5 ft of digging down, we came across a huge T in the shaft that we're digging. and then after 2 meters below the sign, our men followed arrows that led them in a vertical direction. After 1 meter from where they started digging vertically, our men located a tunnel entrance. The entrance is in the shape of a triangle. The triangle's base is 3 ft and it's height is 5 ft. After 1 meter from the pyramid entrance, the "natural" walls of the tunnel abrurptly disappeared. And the mixture of black and green sand/rocks also disappeared. We're now 2 meters into the tunnel but all signs that we're on the right track are gone. Please, help us out with your seasoned advice. forever grateful, insearch

Okay, I'll be the serious guy (for a change). insearch, please tell me about the triangle. First you say it is an "entrance", then later you refer to it as a "sign". It appears to be a classic 3-4-5 triangle- certainly a geometric type of sign in some circles. What is it made from? Wood? Cut stone/brick? Or is it a natural type of triangle made from two opposite slabs resting against each other? I have other questions, but let's begin with these.

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Nothing but crickets chirping here. I guess you guys scared Mr. insearch. Depending upon his answers to my previous questions, this had the potential to develop into a good read. :icon_thumright:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing but crickets chirping here. I guess you guys scared Mr. insearch. Depending upon his answers to my previous questions, this had the potential to develop into a good read. :icon_thumright:

Only if you like to read the scratchings of a mental patient.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Even Ray Bradbury couldn't make this thread into a good read :laughing9:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, Ive got an oceanfront triangle in Arizona for sale, let me know if your interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread