Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an ace250 and want to upgrade I have an oppertunity to get both of these machines for around 400 each used but it good working condition.

How much if any deeper is the whites spectrum xlt going than the ace 250 for coins? my ace 250 rarely pulls a coin beyone five or six inches

same question as above for the minelab 705 how much deeper than the ace250

I realize soil conditions take a factor but if you can help with your experience please do it would be appretiated.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
hand print-2_edited-3.jpg I have and use the XLT. It is the 4th gen unit with the rainbow on the side. This is my second one, lost the first in a fire. Actually, most coins are not that deep. My gold coins and indians were at app. 4". I have found larger items at 2' and I found an ax head at app.13". It is easy to use. just turn it on and follow instructions to balance then pick a program. If you are the type that likes to custom tune, you can tune just about anything. I think it is the best general purpose detector ever made, but I must admitt that I use a whites surfmaster PI on the beach and a hays 2 Box for cache hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread