Anybody from Long Island New york please contact me.

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the second monday of every month Treasures Unlimited has a metal detecting meeting. Lots of friendly fellow metal detectorist. Free deserts and drinks. Free gold tests and diamond test. We have a prize that anybody could win, Just walk in and have fun. We also have a raffel for metal detecting tools. Predetor tools shovels and Lesche digging tools, headphones display boxes and more. We have a 50/50 raffle, you could win up to 100+ dollars:headbang: The club Has a display case so you can show off what you have found. If you get nominated for the best ( coin, button-relic, Gold in water and much more) you might win a piece of silver and a lottery ticket.
It is also a great learning experience, Lots of knoledgable people.

Contact me for further info and directions
hh

Don57

Feb 7, 2009
Lindenhurst NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 6T / Prizm 9" Spider Coil / Prizm Mini DD Coil / Garretts Pro Pointer / Lesche trowel
Primary Interest:
Other
My hunting buddy and I attended our first meeting this past Wednesday in Wantagh . I gotta say it was quite informative . They had a guest speaker from a local coin shop . We will be regulars from now on .

cmalo1985

Dec 26, 2011
centereach, long island
Detector(s) used
garretts ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still new at this lol got my ace 250 for christmas im from centereach long island and dont know anyone that is into metal detecting so i would love to come to these meetings when i can to meet other people and have a place to go metal detect with.

OP
OP
Scottso

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool thanks for replying ... personal message me you number and we could arrange things. always looking for a hunting buddy me

OP
OP
Scottso

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool thanks for replying ... personal message me you number and we could arrange things. always looking for a hunting buddy me thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread