Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have so few posts I often don't get a response until I offend someone. Perhaps if I didn't wait for a response and simply posted 4 or 5 times in a row I cold pad my count a bit. :laughing7:I also find I have to remember to use the laughing guy so people know I am joking. I always hated the comedies that played a laugh track though!
If you look back I havent responded to every post but I do read them all. Sometimes I only reply to every third post when a thread draggs on for several days.

Actually I am trying to end this one so if I stop posting dont be offended..

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yes lets end this mess. (insert smiley) ( I cannot access the smiley icons unless I post first and click "Edit Post" because the option has disappeared, probably an option I clicked somewhere) If anyone has anything to add do so now and lets put this thread to sleep.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Big C, same problem here, replies have not registered for some reason.
Try "my posts"/ "subscribed threads".

If that doesnt work, you need to sort through the many options. Its possible that you clicked on some unnecessary option somewhere down the line. Thats my best guess. Maybe KK or savant can help. I doubt Im capable of helping anybody.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes lets end this mess. (insert smiley) ( I cannot access the smiley icons unless I post first and click "Edit Post" because the option has disappeared, probably an option I clicked somewhere) If anyone has anything to add do so now and lets put this thread to sleep.

Big C,

Instead of "quick reply" click on "Go Advance" lower right side just below quick reply, at the bottom of the box for typing your message you will see a bunch of smiley icons, below that is "Additional Options", look there, there is option for "Disable smilies in text", be sure you do not have a check mark there, if you do uncheck it.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
It works for me. I am trying to help Jeffro. Maybe his box is checked unsubscribed.

I got it as best I can for now, thanks guys. It does not work like the old forum and I have to manually search for the next post after my last reply, but I think I got it sorted as best this new software will work. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread