NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've got a chilly 92 with a heat index of 102.... (i still don't get that, if it FEELS like 102, I'd say it IS 102) plus the humidity is 60% and rising, I'm not looking forward to later this week when the temp and humidity both hit the 90's. Supposedly have some rain coming and as long as it doesn't evaporate before it makes it to the ground I plan to go hunt one of the shady spots I've been looking at.

Why is it that when I was a kid I could go outside on a day like this and run like a lunatic all day long? Now walking to the mailbox is an adventure......

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've got a chilly 92 with a heat index of 102.... (i still don't get that, if it FEELS like 102, I'd say it IS 102) plus the humidity is 60% and rising, I'm not looking forward to later this week when the temp and humidity both hit the 90's. Supposedly have some rain coming and as long as it doesn't evaporate before it makes it to the ground I plan to go hunt one of the shady spots I've been looking at.

Why is it that when I was a kid I could go outside on a day like this and run like a lunatic all day long? Now walking to the mailbox is an adventure......

I'll still hunt in it... but not as often... and I usually wait till after 7pm when its a bit cooler!

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll still hunt in it... but not as often... and I usually wait till after 7pm when its a bit cooler!

Oh I'll hunt in it, it's just the ground is too hard to dig now, and so dry that you can barely get a good signal. I just need the rain to soften things up a bit.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread