All Treasure Hunting

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's hot here too How hot? it's turning out to be the 2nd hottest June since they started keeping records,everyday in June has topped 90 and my thermometer has registered a high of 106. I bet all the fires don't help much either.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well ya'll can werk on your tan or sun burns

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's hot here too How hot? it's turning out to be the 2nd hottest June since they started keeping records,everyday in June has topped 90 and my thermometer has registered a high of 106. I bet all the fires don't help much either.

I second that...Crazy hot in ABQ. Guess I will just browse TNet til this evening...

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last time i was in texas it hit 118 in the parking lot....just wait till july and august then you will see some heat ...idk how you guys can live down there id be inside the a/c all day and prolly the night aswell lol

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just saw you walk by... on your page.3:29PM (PacTime). Judy has a similar page up and running and is still tweaking it to put on the net. Nice! TTC

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well two things happened the laptop got too hot and shut down so I had to move it inside and I think 108 was too hot so I moved it and put out a second thermometer and it dropped to 104 the other one reads 103 so its not that bad... but you know I don't think a few degrees really helped LOL anything over 100 is too hot!

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw you walk by... on your page.3:29PM (PacTime). Judy has a similar page up and running and is still tweaking it to put on the net. Nice! TTC

Whats the link?

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dustytrails123 said:
last time i was in texas it hit 118 in the parking lot....just wait till july and august then you will see some heat ...idk how you guys can live down there id be inside the a/c all day and prolly the night aswell lol

We are... All day long!

nightowl

Jun 1, 2012
Coker, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The heat is on its way to Alabama, Supposed to be 103 on Friday and 106 on Saturday. We sure could use some rain here.... Need a tropical depression to make land fall in MS and swing up this way so we can get some much needed rain...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whats the link?
The hookup (900 feet long) keeps going down so she may move the link to one of the cams closer to the house. She may keep it "low profile" so I will PM the password when the kinks are worked out. You will be on the list, partner! TTC

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain, Chukers. Why just yesterday Maria was sayin 'Aaayyy, hace calor!' cause it was up to 75 degrees here. hahaha! Used to chop cotton in SW Oklahoma when it was 105. Couldn't handle that now. All y'all need to figure out a way to summer in the mountains. I'm still tryin to figure out some way I could transfer to south Tejas for the winter.

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heat is on its way to Alabama, Supposed to be 103 on Friday and 106 on Saturday. We sure could use some rain here.... Need a tropical depression to make land fall in MS and swing up this way so we can get some much needed rain...

ouch ouch ouch!

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't staring at a thermometer somewhat akin to watching paint dry :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

Hmm I wrote a whole big deal comparing the two just so I could return the sarcasm... then I looked up and saw who wrote it... and erased it all...

Have a great day Spart!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread