Movies into buried treasure

Tom75

Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To everyone

Hey everyone, I am new in here. I had posted through other boards, of in my past since 1997-2008. I was a member of LeAnn Rimes, and then I left the place, and went out to help the support of an american girl name Amanda Knox, from 2008-2012, and I wanted to do something new. So I did watched pirate movies, well like Pirate on the caribbean: The curse of the black pearl, and then I watch Deadman chest & end of the world. I enjoy a lot of those 3 movies. So feel free to respond and talk to you soon!!!

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
You are a strange liar, Tom.

Let's start with the Leann Rimes connection. The original band members were Jerry Matheny, Glynn Flemming, Milo Deering, Kelly Glenn, Curtis Randal, Dan Wojviechowski, and Jr. Knight. All of whom were fired in 2000 when Leann Rimes wanted to make a move into acting.
None of them live in Amherst, Massachusetts.

When Leann Rimes formed the current band, she hired Chris Rodriguez, Joeie Canaday, Rusty Danmyer, and Chris Knight
None of them live in Amherst, Massachusetts.

Most importantly, none of them are you, Tom.

Then we go into the Amanda Knox connection. Oddly enough, you weren't associated with "Friends of Amanda Knox". They were based in Seattle. All members of the group were Seattle residents. None of them were you, Tom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread