I need help to find and join Huston Texas THing club.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My uncle,wife and my cousin are moving in to search for a home in the Huston Texas area starting Saturday. I think it would be a great idea after they have established themselfs to visit them and take advantage to visit Garrett company for a tour of the facilitys. And in the process join the Huston Texas club and wait for a competition hunt from them or other club in the visinity I have never had the pleasure to be in one and I think this will be a golden moment. I called coustomer service at Garrett and he said he will send the information to my e-mail I am still waiting if you got the phone from the club or e-mail please send it to me at [email protected] or drop them a line and tell them I await to join. I love coin shooting and beach hunting thanks for the help LP.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Garrett Facility in Houston?..I thought it was here in the Dallas area

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Is the Garrett Facility in Houston?..I thought it was here in the Dallas area

Yea I think your right. I think it is in Garland which is up by Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know where Garrett company is located my uncle will transport me to Garland from his new home in Huston I just hope the distance from one place to the other ain't that far. I would like to know of the history of Texas and what type of hunting is available in my local area of Huston, but I guess once I join the club I shall get these questions answered and make a lot of new friends that will show me around. Thanks for the leed Ralph LP/TA

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Lizard-Prince said:
I know where Garrett company is located my uncle will transport me to Garland from his new home in Huston I just hope the distance from one place to the other ain't that far. I would like to know of the history of Texas and what type of hunting is available in my local area of Huston, but I guess once I join the club I shall get these questions answered and make a lot of new friends that will show me around. Thanks for the leed Ralph LP/TA

Probably about 3-4 hours to the Garrett location from Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 4 clubs in the Houston area :
HARC - Central part of Houston - meets 2nd Monday each month at JAXX Grill 6:30PM
TARC - http://www.tomballmdclub.com Meets 1st Wednesday each month 7PM Matthews Park
MCARC - www.MCARC-tx.com Meets third Thursday each month at Robinson Rd community Center at 7 PM
THAP - Treasure hunters of Pasadena Meets 1st Monday each month

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions