I JUST LANDED MY OWN SHOW ON SPIKE!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Down here in central Florida we have something called a drag line that you could use on some of your ARZ's. It would help boost your recoveries of artifacts for the enjoyment of all.

View attachment 649765
They moved those drag lines in to central Pa. to the coal fields in the 50's....... What do they mine in Fl. Did not know they had mines in Fl.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They moved those drag lines in to central Pa. to the coal fields in the 50's....... What do they mine in Fl. Did not know they had mines in Fl.
They mine for phosphate to make fertilizer...open pit mining...big time operations in south central Florida.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
They mine for phosphate to make fertilizer...open pit mining...big time operations in south central Florida.
lookindown ... I never knew they had any kind of mineing in Fl...........Like i said at my age i still learn something new now & then...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread