Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By N.J.THer

Thread: T-Net Membership Numbers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Middlesex County, New Jersey
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    103 times
    Metal Detecting

T-Net Membership Numbers

Is it just me or since the Metal Detecting shows have been out the T-Net membership numbers have swelled. I'd be curious to see if these growth rates are normal and I have just never noticed before or if they have actually ballooned in the last few months.

Do any of the mods know?

NJ

us
    Jun 2012
    Whites MXT Pro
    Metal Detecting
    Well, I just joined and have never watched a single metal detecting show, in fact I didn't even know they existed until I joined....

us
    May 2012
    marion, louisiana
    Lone Star Bounty Hunter, son uses a JR Bounty Hunter, 2 modified centech pointers, fisher f2, fisher pinpointer, harbor freight detector, garrett pinpointer
    7 times
    Metal Detecting
    I will admit i have picked up the hobby after my 7 year old son watched DIGGERS. He said dad come look at what these guys are doing can we do that in louisiana and said yes son we can do that. I have always been interested in this hobby but figured i would not enjoy it but was i wrong and especially making the memories with my son have been interesting and Yes we dig everthing because he says "well dad we want know unless we dig it up"

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    103 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by awhatley View Post
    I will admit i have picked up the hobby after my 7 year old son watched DIGGERS. He said dad come look at what these guys are doing can we do that in louisiana and said yes son we can do that. I have always been interested in this hobby but figured i would not enjoy it but was i wrong and especially making the memories with my son have been interesting and Yes we dig everthing because he says "well dad we want know unless we dig it up"
    Smart boy...welcome to the hobby/addiction.

NJ

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8942 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I no longer have access to a breakdown on a doc off new members per day as before, but mods get emails as each member joins and judging from that they appear to be about the save average per day for now.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    103 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikN View Post
    Well, I just joined and have never watched a single metal detecting show, in fact I didn't even know they existed until I joined....
    Membership has always grown by people that stumble into the hobby but lately I feel the numbers are just jumping every day. I would live to see a growth chart by month to month for the last few years. I think the last two or three months would blow the previous months away. BTW welcome to the T-net and the hobby. Good luck.

NJ
    ErikN likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8942 times
    I can request the chart, if I get it I will post it, to be honest I don't think any data exists on old forum, but I think I have some data from old site that may have some of the data you want.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    103 times
    Metal Detecting
    T.H.
    Don't waste your time...I was just curious but if you have to dig around for it then it really does not matter.
    Thanks
    NJ

us
    May 2012
    Treasure Coast-Florida
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon
    59 times
    Under Tday's New Posts Zany posted well over ten newbies. I think the show had something to do with it.

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    790 times
    Didn't a lot of people stop posting when the forum changed hand?

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5593 times
    I believe we had 44 new signups today already

Yesterday I believe 72 total.

How many are serious signups ? don't know

us
    Jun 2011
    Missouri City, TX
    Garrett Ace 350
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa
    I believe we had 44 new signups today already

Yesterday I believe 72 total.

How many are serious signups ? don't know
    Wow that's allot and I never see Anyone one when I go out hunting. Wonder were all these people live.

Mark Rodriguez
    Garrett ACE 350
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5593 times
    LOL they come in from all over the world.

I Believe you must be a member to see the pictures here now
    so some may be signing up particularly for that.
    We also delete a small amount as spammers.

But numbers alone suggest a decent percentage are serious members here to join in,
    or at least learn from us

Sponsors