Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

The Perfect Camper/Tent for the Treasure/Gold Prospector or outdoor Enthusiasts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	504.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	400.8 KB 
ID:	649485For years I worked on passenger ships and have detected all around the world. Started my own Historical map company, sold it but still have over 32-36 thousands state, country, township and range, railroad, civil war and a whole host more. The majority all in color. Found gold in the Mojave Desert in California. Hunted in Puerto Rico, the Carribean and england where I was born. Located old medieval and Roman coins along the River Thames foreshore. Had numerous metal detectors including a Garrett and whites. I wrote thirteen Historical map books that are now out of print, which illustrated the lastest USGS map that you could compare next to a earliest topo map ever printed. My User name was Casca, but I was unable to remember my password and i believe my old Email address is obsolute. But I have been a long time member of this forum, many years ago.

Family outings can be fun, but any vacation these days whether on a weekend trip or two weeks can be decidedly expensive. I have always been the outdoor type and although I have had the same job for over a decade I really don’t have the money for motel rooms. For over 30 years, I have been an avid gold prospector, so I needed some form of reasonably priced tent for at least three people. I am a bit nervous of laying on a ground sheet, so preferable the back of my truck where I could sleep. Anyway, nothing I saw publicized worked out for me, especially for my wife and 2 kids. Then I saw this big truck pass me with this unusual tent attached to the bed. It was near Los Angeles airport, so I pulled alongside and caught the driver’s attention. After stopping near the terminal, he gave me a tour of this (I guess) soft shell camper. It was absolutely perfect for my needs and found the cost was just less than $500.

This camper shape is over 6 foot tall and tons of room inside to move around, and to keep equipment as metal detectors dry. There is ample ventilation, including windows and the Inventor gave me a quick ride around. It took me less than 30 minutes to assemble the camper on the back of my truck, and I have already used it for gold prospecting and even taking my son fishing. What really compensated me for the camper was it costs nothing in gas to drive it anywhere. I recommend this camper/ tent to any outdoorsman or women who spend a lot of time, in the desert or the rough back roads of America. It’s a great money saver and every treasure hunter should check it out at US Truck Tent website. There are also great pictures, a video and even testimonials on Flickr: ustrucktent's Photostream website. I couldn’t have purchased anything better, for any enthusiast, at a reasonable price for any kind of outdoorsman.A descriptive Video is also available on U-Tube at . I even use the camper for work.
    Last edited by Brittanicus; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: UTube video now available

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    657 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Is the tent mountain lion proof?

Interesting user name. I have been on here a couple of years and was surprised Casca was available.

Many apologies for taking it.

Welcome back. I live in the SW and do Spanish stuff mostly.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors